• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Diane Vickers

Not in particular. I just think they are good singers, they look cool and there is definatley a gap in the market for something like them. I love their special JLS hoodies and T-shirts they've had made up - brilliant. People can say what they want about how rubbish the X Factor is but if makes one of them realise their dream at least then great.

I agree with a lot on here about Daniel and his sympathy vote thing. Personally I think he seems like a good guy and I am sure not many people know what he has been through and I honestly don't think he did that on purpose. I think he knows he isn't going to win it. I think it's all down to that cretin Danni Minogue (who by the way is quickly edging her way towards my hate for Feltz) she milks it more than he does and more than likely was her idea to use the sob story.

In conclusion - Minogue out.

they don't look cool they look like a bunch of chimney sweeps!

Watch it on the various ITV2 repeats. Well worth it.

What did Austin sing?? I sometimes think the judges choice of songs are shocking, like that song that Simon Cowell picked for one of his blokes in the first week. It was awful.

Watch it on the various ITV2 repeats. Well worth it.

Big Band week this week, always one I enjoy, and the quality of the performances was top notch - one of the best shows in the five series of X Factor. The performers were so good, there was no room for the idiotic points-scoring among the judges!

I had a feeling the first two to perform would end up in the bottom two, as everyone who came on after them did really well indeed.

And now, just for you Ricey ;), here's Laura's song this week:

Laura for Ricey

The final three will be:

Diane, Ruth and Austin.

With Ruth 3rd, Diane 2nd and Austin 1st :)

to be fair,

the geezer daniel is nothing more than a pub singer,the essex mush is the biggest cry baby of all time whilst the boy band are talentless.

i predict the winner will be either diana or the bird who got chucked out a few years ago.

i think this years x factor is the best one yet, I want either Laura or Alexandra to win. Diana has a good voice but I cannot watch any more of those weird hand movements.

i think this years x factor is the best one yet, I want either Laura or Alexandra to win. Diana has a good voice but I cannot watch any more of those weird hand movements.

Yeah I agree with that, best X Factor for years and haven't got a clue who will go next week - actualy it will probably be Daniel but the rest of them are great. Rachel gets on my nerves a bit but was brilliant on Saturday.

Yeah I agree with that, best X Factor for years and haven't got a clue who will go next week - actualy it will probably be Daniel but the rest of them are great. Rachel gets on my nerves a bit but was brilliant on Saturday.

Daniel's got to go next week. It's disco week next week - can you imagine him singing disco? And now he's sung his "special" song in this week's sing-off he can't use it again.

I think Laura will win this year, but I do think Diana will go a long way.

They are exactly like Leon Jackson's he was identical with his hand movements when he won it last year. Also he hasn't improved with them when he did his live performence this year.

One thing that annoyed me about X Factor on Sat night.....did anyone see the cover of Mariah Carey's Hero? I thought it was a really good cover and what a great cause but was really disappointed that they all mimed it! Quite badly too!

One thing that annoyed me about X Factor on Sat night.....did anyone see the cover of Mariah Carey's Hero? I thought it was a really good cover and what a great cause but was really disappointed that they all mimed it! Quite badly too!

Were they really miming?! I noticed a couple of the girls from the bands didnt join in in time, but didnt realise they mimed! Also, they said all the 12 acts were singing Hero, but where were Daniel and Ruth? Neither of them were singing that or even on the stage!

Back