• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Diane Vickers

guy_and_matthew.jpg

'Tonight Matthew I am going to be' Bring back Matthew Kelly.

yes, that is Austin Drudge, he's bound to go far because he cries all the time. You can just imagine if he gets into the bottom two, he'll stand there, burst out crying and be kept on by the judges based on his emotional performance!

As for Daniel and Ruth - very weird! Simon Cowell said later that they didn't come on because a door got stuck - but then surely they could have run around to another door and got onto the stage that way? I watched it again to see if I could hear their voices, as the song was clearly being mimed, and I could just about pick out Daniel's voice (at the point when there was a shot of Austin and he looked mightily confused as if he was looking around for someone and then suddenly started miming), but I didn't pick up any Spanish at any point.

That is exactly why Daniel was saved this week...rubbish singer, but bangs on about how he misses his dead wife all the time and how songs are dedicated to her!!!

Were they really miming?! I noticed a couple of the girls from the bands didnt join in in time, but didnt realise they mimed! Also, they said all the 12 acts were singing Hero, but where were Daniel and Ruth? Neither of them were singing that or even on the stage!

:unsure::unsure:

As for Daniel and Ruth - very weird! Simon Cowell said later that they didn't come on because a door got stuck - but then surely they could have run around to another door and got onto the stage that way? I watched it again to see if I could hear their voices, as the song was clearly being mimed, and I could just about pick out Daniel's voice (at the point when there was a shot of Austin and he looked mightily confused as if he was looking around for someone and then suddenly started miming), but I didn't pick up any Spanish at any point.

From the X Factor official site:

10.6 million people tuned in to The X Factor on Saturday, watching the X Factor finalists perform Hero in public for the very first time.

Eagle-eyed fans will have noticed, however, that Daniel Evans and Ruth Lorenzo were missing from the historic line-up for the song. And while everything went smoothly on-stage, all was not well behind the scenes.

Moments before the song, the pair lined up with the others awaiting their cue to go on stage. But while the stage set doors opened for the other performers, Ruth and Danny were several metres away, their entrance hampered when the door on their side of the stage refused to open in a classic malfunction style!

Daniel Evans and Ruth Lorenzo are very much part of Hero single, as our recording studio footage shows. And with microphones on, they sang behind the scenes on Saturday instead (if you noticed the camera cut to Austin looking a bit confused and like he wasn't singing - that's because it was Danny singing instead)!

Of course, they're lying about singing behind the scenes as everyone was miming. Watch the song again and you'll see that Laura and Alexandra have to mime for Ruth and Austin looks mightily confused when having to cover for Daniel. You can tell when something's going wrong because they're looking round for Ruth and Daniel, but watch Scott on 2 minutes 36 - :D

Where are Ruth and Daniel?

One thing that annoyed me about X Factor on Sat night.....did anyone see the cover of Mariah Carey's Hero? I thought it was a really good cover and what a great cause but was really disappointed that they all mimed it! Quite badly too!

I guessed as much when Girlband got to their bit and actually sounded in tune.

WOW! She looked hot tonight... And sung Patience by Take That brilliantly.

She is already a star as Simon said ..she was offered a contract by Gary Barlow...he is no fool.......Even if she does not win this she is already on her way.

I am a Fan already..:slurp:

Sorry, I really don't like her voice at all. She might be a pretty young 18 year old but she doesn't have the range or ability of Alexandra or Ruth.

to be fair,

the geezer daniel is nothing more than a pub singer,the essex mush is the biggest cry baby of all time whilst the boy band are talentless.

i predict the winner will be either diana or the bird who got chucked out a few years ago.

GB you certainly know your stuff.......................good predictions?????

Oh please. Superstar? What like the other X-Factor winners?

This time next year she'll be nowhere.

but without ever watching such a rediculously **** show how would you ever know what she or other acts standards are like?

I dont actually watch it luckely its always on when I go to work I just hate people that are just soooooooooo to cool for school and couldnt possible watch such a thing because its an insult to music I didnt really know network rails signal box workers had so many high up musical gurues, your clearly waisted in taht box pulling those leavers with a cloth

oooh by the way you should watch it actually my misses says theres a couple of blacks on it, and a eurpoean right up your street as it goes

IMHO I cant get my head round the young girl ( Diana) Her voice is far to weak to be compared to any similar artist ( Kate Bush) she has no range or strength to her voice and apart from being very very pretty, i cant see her having a very long recording career.

to be fair,

the geezer daniel is nothing more than a pub singer,the essex mush is the biggest cry baby of all time whilst the boy band are talentless.

i predict the winner will be either diana or the bird who got chucked out a few years ago.

That little Irish kid will win it. How does Eughoeen equates to Owen? The spelling of his name is like the letters left at the end of a game of scrabble.

That little Irish kid will win it. How does Eughoeen equates to Owen? The spelling of his name is like the letters left at the end of a game of scrabble.

Simon's supposed to have publicly backed Diana as the winner, which doesn't say a lot for what he thinks of Eoghan. FWIW, I thought he did a fantastic performance of "Never Forget" on Saturday.

How the feck can lush awesome spanish singer Ruth get voted off when Eoghan and JLS were pants....the british public are racist!!

Back