• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Im slightly tempted to extend mine and make it bigger (more of a surfer) when I get back from Moscow on Thursday morning (champs league final)

Im slightly tempted to extend mine and make it bigger (more of a surfer) when I get back from Moscow on Thursday morning (champs league final)

yer you could add the same type of material on both sides of the lengths either same colour or maybe white. then it would be double or treble the size... that would look quite cool! you certainly chose a better material than i did too... mines far too heavy which is why i think they didnt let it in!

yer you could add the same type of material on both sides of the lengths either same colour or maybe white. then it would be double or treble the size... that would look quite cool! you certainly chose a better material than i did too... mines far too heavy which is why i think they didnt let it in!

I was thinking of adding plain white to the top and bottom?

They didn't even check my bag, wish I took a flare now lol (joke)

I was thinking of adding plain white to the top and bottom?

They didn't even check my bag, wish I took a flare now lol (joke)

yer that would look good... probably big enough for the odd surf too..

ahh that maybe where i went wrong, i couldnt even get my flag into a bag :thumbdown:

Well here it is at Doncaster on Friday night!

What do you think? I think I might expand it at somepoint in height at top and bottom maybe in white or something.

DONNY.jpg

DONNY1.jpg

SUFC STARZ, that looks great and quite different from most banners/flags that you see. Nice work :)

Agree with that, top effort, especially as you had so little time to do it in. Would make a great centre-piece for a bigger banner, too, plenty of time to think up a design to incorporate it.

Thanks guys your right though, can easily make it bigger and better.

It is different and it seemed to fit near enough perfectly at the stadium too. I have a few good ideas which I may add to it later on. It's funny because when I originally made it I thought it was far to big, then when I laid it out at the stadium I thought the complete opposite!

Ah did you take this picture Starz? If so I know who you are now.. i was stood trying to get to help the bloke with his flag 2nd from back but the stewards wernt having it.

Back