• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

QF Results & Semi Draw

The Sopranos (graysblue.jr) 9 v 16 Band of Brothers (steveo)
Hill Street Blues (Gt Yarmouth Shrimper) 10 v 9 Columbo (maninasuitcase)

Semi Lineup
1. CSI (Aberdeen Shrimper)
2. The A-Team (davewebbsbrain)
3. Band of Brothers (steveo)
4. Hill Street Blues (Gt Yarmouth Shrimper)

Semi Draw
Band of Brothers (steveo) v The A-Team (davewebbsbrain)

Hill Street Blues (Gt Yarmouth Shrimper) v CSI (Aberdeen Shrimper)

Just occurred to me, why was ER never in this battle? Best medical drama EVER! Hang your heads in SHAME Shrimperzone!!!!!!!!

Just occurred to me, why was ER never in this battle? Best medical drama EVER! Hang your heads in SHAME Shrimperzone!!!!!!!!

That's a good shout MK.

I said earlier in this thread that I'd have plumped for Mad Men if I'd had the chance to nominate, but if ER had been in, I'd have voted for it against most of these contenders.

Sweet Lord, that's the worst looking bunch of semi's since those Leeds fans last came down to the Hall...

new series of Without A Trace starts on CH4 soon, while I wouldn't have chosen it over Six Feet Under it is one of my favourites, and alot better than some of the crud nominated.

Last edited:
Semi Results

Band of Brothers (steveo) 21 v 16 The A-Team (davewebbsbrain)

Hill Street Blues (Gt Yarmouth Shrimper) 17 v 9 CSI (Aberdeen Shrimper)

This is like Hull v Stoke in the FA Cup final.

More like Barcelona v Real Madrid. You just dont know a good usa tv proggy when you see one.:)

Will this post mean ive lost your vote?

Dunno mate, I did "like" HSB when I was a kid, and I only saw the first BOB yesterday, but in my eyes this final should have been either Sopranos, ER (ok, not in it), Battlestar Galactica, 24, Lost.....these are the yankee shows I don't (didn't) miss a single episode of.

Are you planning on watching the rest of the BoB?
The first episode obviously sets the scene. The second an third see them go into combat. Then they cover market garden and onto my personal favourites which centre around the Bastogne and Foy epsidoes, then it moves onto the concentration camp which is particularly harrowing.
Remember all along these guys doing interviews at the start of some of the episodes actually lived through the whole thing, mostly as young kids. You can understand why they get emotional from time to time.

Congratulations to steveo & Band of Brothers who beat Hill Street Blues (gt yarmouth shrimper) 22-7 in the final.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Back