• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Driving. What annoys you?

People with high-intensity brake lights that can't be bothered to use a hand-brake when stationary...

Drivers using their mobiles.

people who insist on parking right next to my car even though half the car is empty.....park somewhere else FFS!!!

Being nearly splattered by johnny foreigner lorry drivers on the M6 who then give you abuse when you toot your horn. ****.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slow drivers in the fast lane:mad:

What and where is this fast lane you speak of?

1) I find it annoying that drivers tend to go under the speed limit in the nearside lanes but everyone else wants to drive at 90-100 in the overtaking lane. Admittedly this is mostly caused by HGVs using the first two lanes of a three lane motorway endlessly overtaking each other after slipstreaming.

2) Also quite annoying that most people don't know how to use the clutch and gears to keep the car at a constant speed and end up hitting the brakes constantly causing a domino effect as mentioned previously.

3) Tailgaters, no more needed on this. Wish the police did more to prosecute them.

But youve seen loads in your rear view mirror me thinks:finger:

Honest guv - never have! I used to live in Norwich when I was young and drive home every weekend, I don't really drive distance now but am a confident, safe and considerate road user. Our only accidents have been with hubby driving both times and at low speed.

Men who in the morning drive the car to the station and then hand over control to the wife so that they can drive it home. The reverse operation is performed in the evening.

Last edited:
People who have "baby on board" stickers. Well thank you for notifying me, as I was just about to drive into the back of you, I wont now I know you have a baby on board!

People who have "baby on board" stickers. Well thank you for notifying me, as I was just about to drive into the back of you, I wont now I know you have a baby on board!

There's actually a reason for those & until I had one, I never understood why either. It's almost as if as soon as you become a Dad you become enlightened to such things.

Basically, it's not to deter other motorists from dangerous driving in your vicinty. It's in case you have a serious accident & the emergency services know quickly there's a baby/child in the car (you really should get detachable ones & take them down when the car is child-free!)

Back