• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who do you want to win the L1 Playoff Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shrimperjon

President
So just to take our minds off the nerves surrounding our game on Saturday. Who on earth would you want to win out of Borient v Fat ****** Utd. As much as I hate the mere thought of that Fat Prick Evans, I just can not support the scum from Birdbrain road.

I hope the O's win. Reasons being I don't hate them and I hate that fat cheating scumbag.

As much as I dislike Orient, and that's quite a lot,
I hate that fat w***er Evans and all he stands/wobbles for!

Anyone but Evans. Grotesque human being, sweating like a dyslexic on Countdown.

Orient to lose all day long for me....tinpot club who think they are something their not. Barry Hearn is also a complete and utter tool

Evans is a mug but will be sacked by Xmas when Rotherham are rock bottom of the Championship

Real dilemma this, posted the other day that I hoped Preston won! Much as others have said, Evans is a loathsome individual, and, despite the fact they have Red Rum Revell in Rotherham's side, I think in the end I'd have to plump for Orient too.

Whatever your view on I hate this lot or that lot both clubs have had tremendously successful seasons & I hope we can do the same as these two should we make it to L1.
Orient to win for me - they had a great start to the season & have a team with 4 or 5 really good players & I believe they deserve it.
Also could the O's fans please wipe their seats when they are finished on Sunday week as they are going to be occupied by a better class of bottom the next day - I hope.

Orient for me i don't hate them.I dislike Barry Hearn but not half as much as Evans.Orient have played some good football this season and i wish them well.

Whilst I'll admit to not being a fan of Mr Evans (who I should say reminds me of a character from the League of Gentlemen) - he's the type of guy who if he's on your side would inspire you to run through walls etc - a bit like a Barry Fry or Vinnie Jones type - he instills an us against the world mentality & this appears to work to for him.

Whilst I'll admit to not being a fan of Mr Evans (who I should say reminds me of a character from the League of Gentlemen) - he's the type of guy who if he's on your side would inspire you to run through walls etc - a bit like a Barry Fry or Vinnie Jones type - he instills an us against the world mentality & this appears to work to for him.

Werent the Crawley players leaping for joy though when left?

As many would say on the basis that "the table doesn't lie"...both teams are there on merit. Personally I don't think a team like Peterborough (who were so far behind the other teams over the season) deserve to be in the league above. Is there anyone at SUFC who is actually just a bit jealous that these two teams are competing to get out of a league that we are not good enough to get into automatically and have to suffer the play-offs? When we are where they are...then we are on better ground to start slinging mud. Until then...we are better off concentrating on our own need to get out of this division, hopefully through these awful play-offs.

Poll added.

Here's the thing about Orient. I can think of only one side - Col Ewe - who I'd less rather lose to. Some of my most painful moments supporting Southend have come as the result of defeats and own goals against that lot.

However...I don't really dislike them. As a club they have a number of similarities to us. In the shadow of the bigger London sides, small core support, total spiv for a chairman; we're in the same boat to a great extent.

As for Rotherham, they are managed by that repulsive goon Steve Evans and I could never cheer on a side managed by him.

So while I won't exactly be cheering from the rooftops if Orient win next weekend, I'd much rather see them in the Championship next year, reminding West Ham that there is more than one team in that part of town, than the oaf Evans.

I'd prefer an Orient win. You have to have admiration for what they have achieved. Evans is scum. What the **** was that 'celebration' about.....looked very 'special' when they were trying to help him up in the directors box

for me I don't dislike Orient - I just don't get it where as Evan's is a very unpleasant human being . Having said that if/when we go up it would be good to have a local away game to go to-- so for that reason I would prefer Rotherham to win (assuming we go up) -- and I can't believe I am saying that

Back