• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Evening Chaps/Chappetes.

Colchester Loving Southend Fan

Hi there, i'm a long term reader of these boards and heres my first post.

I am looking forward immensly to the match with that splendid side from North Essex Colchester. What do you fine folk in the Hilltop Caravan Park think the score will be.

I reckon when you consider the two teams strenghths and how much it means to the players i'm going for a Colchester United win, huzzah I hear you say.

This is mainly because the home crowd actually sing and not just make comments like 'C'mon Bramble theres a new trailer in it if you score' or the other one you mutter a lot 'Go for it Tilson, know what I mean geeze'.

The queens English is what is spoken in Colchester innit?

Anyway good luck to you hardy fellows I look forward to viewing all the splendid paint jobs on your new Nova/Rennie 5/Capri/Caravan.

Form is temporary, class is permanent Southend. The league table speaks a thousand truths, vengeance is nigh.

BFM

biggrin.gif
lol

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Aug. 29 2004,20:49)]if thats us id hate to see what your team etc looks like .  
biggrin.gif
What sort of grammar do you use in the sticks? Not very good grammar is it?

BTW - Our team is full of beautiful people such as Captain Kev, Tes and Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwee among others.

Check it out for yourself.

There is only one team in Essex and it is the glorious BLUES! Colchester is a backwater of bygone days. The inhabitants still trade on the defunct Roman fort and its tat gift shop sales. The team play at LAYER road which is appropriate for chickens that cluck and run headless as Dreeweeeeee roasts them upon the fire that should be made from their stadium. The U's are only higher in the league because of positive discrimination and their opponents are taught to be charitable to div's and animals. As for the Queens English,I have never heard Elizabeth struggling to put three words together, teeth firmly clenched around a piece of straw and with her eyes checking out the north and south wing of Buckingham Palace at the same time. I know that when the animals went into the ark two by two, Col U fans were there, directly behind the sheep. God will not make the same mistake twice. Come the flood buy scuba gear. Still, your team will be well used to sinking long before the rains come. You can forget naming your first team and put out eleven SUBS.
ghostface.gif

Back