• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Did you connect it to the facebook app though ? If its not connected its not worth retweeting, although I did retweet everything from there from my account.

I know I thought that also, unfortunately I already linked it with my personal account :(

Just retweet anything that hits it with your personal account then, Ill try to remember to do the same.

Current stats :

Oxford : 9,340
Southend : 3,422

Kind of think its a lost cause....

I see you can use automated bots to tweet as well, whats to stop people doing that ?

Yes you can, I used to have software for that.

It must be a fix, we've done loads today and haven't moved!

Our post count has increased by a fair bit, but our overall position hasnt. With Oxford having 3 times the amount at this point it doesnt look like we will catch them and if anyone is using bots theres no hope.

6th with an up arrow and 6th on the target attendance - Daggers are storming away with that! Still think 291 seats grabbed out of 5895 is pretty pathetic.

I still want to know if putting loanee names up counts towards us or their parent club! Maybe we've been helping Coventry with all the Freddy tweets!

When you signed to it and you chose Southend as your club then thats all you earn points for. For example you could mention Bradford for Friday as long as you add #fanpowerstadium then you earn Southend a point without even mentioning us.

Update :

1st Oxford : 9593
6th Southend : 3696

If everyone who has registed goes into twitter searches #fanpowerstadium and just retweets everything on the page that should generate a fair amount of mentions, but 6,000 is a big gap to try to make make.

There is already a bot set up, @mysouthend

If you add the #southend hash tag along with the #fanpowerstadium hash tag it will get retweeted by mysouthend.

Back