• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Somebody I dont know, who was following me off their own back tweeted to say Im blocked due to spamming lol. Obviously I retweeted him adding the #fanpowerstadium tag.

Is it not meant to tell you on the facebook app how many points you have scored?

Maybe, just maybe I should have a word with Beaver who is recuperating from his op and see if we can get an email out to the Trust membership........has anyone contacted the club to see if they're putting it in programmes? The competition has a couple of months to run.

We're fighting a losing battle. I still think there are some who haven't signed up to it properly.

We definitely need to look into setting up some kind of bot to either retweet people, or just to automatically post stuff...

There is one we can use. @mysouthend

Just include the #southend hash tag in your tweets.

I don't do Facebook, but i'm on twitter, is there anything i can do to help our score?

You create an account as an Oxford fan. It gives them a seat unfortunately but not anything else.

Update
Oxford :10190
Southend :4659

Not really making a lot of progress unfortunately.

Oxford have 563 people registered compared to our 307.

Lol, everyone has an "up" arrow at the moment! We're 6th in the league rating but 7th on the attendance atm.

On Tuesday morning we were 5918 behind Oxford, now we are 5531 behind.

So at this rate we will catch them in about 27 days.

Hmm.

Back