• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Oh you are joking me!
I hope the c**ts go to the wall to be honest!
No not joking..............

That is a bit harsh Rich, what have they done wrong other than succeed in a crap football system that values the few

Was good seeing you boys again. Hope to see you guys at a home/away game soon.

P.S can you also tell trappy to get over the fact I aint going to Carlisle? Thanks!!

No not joking..............

That is a bit harsh Rich, what have they done wrong other than succeed in a crap football system that values the few

Should never have been allowed to leave the Northern Premier League.
They should still be playing in front of one man & his dog against Kendal Utd.

It created a dangerous precedent. If Carlisle hadn't won the Conference playoff final, they were going to "do a Gretna" and ditch English football and apply to join Scottish Div3 and work their way up the Scottish "pyramid".

When you get teams in the lower reaches of the Scottish League paying better salary than (at the time) SPL teams like Livingston & Partick Thistle and nicking players off them then there's something severely wrong.

Similar reasons to why I hate Peterborough (& to a lesser extent the MK Donuts).

P.S can you also tell trappy to get over the fact I aint going to Carlisle? Thanks!!

Oh good, we might all see a much needed 3 points then.
Not looking forward to losing (or giving away a 94th minute equaliser at Huddersfield on Sat) due to your presence! :puke

Was good seeing you boys again. Hope to see you guys at a home/away game soon.

I will...but he still insists he's more of a supporter than you because he's going to Carlisle away, and he also wonders how you can sleep at night knowing this :p

It created a dangerous precedent. If Carlisle hadn't won the Conference playoff final, they were going to "do a Gretna" and ditch English football and apply to join Scottish Div3 and work their way up the Scottish "pyramid".

When you get teams in the lower reaches of the Scottish League paying better salary than (at the time) SPL teams like Livingston & Partick Thistle and nicking players off them then there's something severely wrong.

Similar reasons to why I hate Peterborough (& to a lesser extent the MK Donuts).

I bow to your superior knowledge young man

And we will all see you in the pub next to Carlisle station at 11ish on the Saturday morning![/q*ote]

I wouldnt be so sure...

S_S isn't very good at making himself seen in public...same goes for Miss West Stand...I was most upset Gareth - ask Vaaaaaaange :thumbdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
[q*ote=GlasgowS*F*;624582]A*d we will all see yo* i* the p*b *ext to *arlisle statio* at 11ish o* the Sat*rday mor*i*g![/q*ote]

I wouldnt be so sure...

S_S isn't very good at making himself seen in public...same goes for Miss West Stand...I was most upset Gareth - ask Vaaaaaaange :thumbdown:

Oh dear....sowwy...I am already in Vanges bad books, I will add you to the list. Its not easy going looking for peeps when i have two kids in tow. It was quite busy in the West so I didnt want to leave em on their own..

Besides I was having a bacon sandwich with MissWS.....:stunned:

Oh and post 8000, what do you think girls....yep thought so..

You have to feel sorry for them though, over night the club was broken in to and most of the football boots were stolen. Also today’s lunch for the players was stolen, the club have put out an appeal for some food because they have no money to buy the players there lunch today. What a position for a club to be in

Back