• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko, are you going to change James' user-nickname to reflect this?

* well, for all of 10 minutes until he changes it back again!!!

No! it was a pure accident on James part ...leave him alone you big bullies...:support:

It really wouldn't even be worth him trying :finger:

I think as a satisfactory penance for your heinous crime of deleting the Bizarre thread and all the gems of wisdom within, for the rest of March you should volunteer to change it to "Fred Deletion".

Then I guarantee no more will be said about it after March 31!

Hey Rich - just wondering have you decided train times yet for Carlisle? Was on the Virgin trains website last night, and they are 13 pounds return if in advance...so might book mine soon...just need to know what time suits you and the aberdeen hooligans :D

Hey Rich - just wondering have you decided train times yet for Carlisle? Was on the Virgin trains website last night, and they are 13 pounds return if in advance...so might book mine soon...just need to know what time suits you and the aberdeen hooligans :D

How about the one that gets to Carlisle for 11.30ish?
Coming back I'd say 6ish?

AS & his Mrs are driving down though aren't they?
£13 sounds good for me (let me see if I can get cheap trains through my work intranet though!)

Where did you book for your Glasgow accommodation?

How about the one that gets to Carlisle for 11.30ish?
Coming back I'd say 6ish?

AS & his Mrs are driving down though aren't they?
£13 sounds good for me (let me see if I can get cheap trains through my work intranet though!)

Where did you book for your Glasgow accommodation?

Haven't booked the accomodation just yet. There are 3 of us booked already with ryanair, and one other lad is booking last night or today i think - so just waiting on him really...Saw a hostel on ryanair hotels that seems fine - not far from the train station too.

Those times seem fine for me - theres one at 17:46, and the next one isnt until after 7pm - will we have enough time to make the 17:46?

Haven't booked the accomodation just yet. There are 3 of us booked already with ryanair, and one other lad is booking last night or today i think - so just waiting on him really...Saw a hostel on ryanair hotels that seems fine - not far from the train station too.

Those times seem fine for me - theres one at 17:46, and the next one isnt until after 7pm - will we have enough time to make the 17:46?

Depends on if the lovely oh so friendly CUFC stewards let us out after the final whistle. There's a really nice pub just opposite the ground (was away fan friendly in 2004) and that's a good venue for a post match pint (but is usuallu rammed). After the last game me & my mate just went back into town for a couple, think we were on the 7ish one. It's about a 20 minute walk from the station to the ground.

Depends on if the lovely oh so friendly CUFC stewards let us out after the final whistle. There's a really nice pub just opposite the ground (was away fan friendly in 2004) and that's a good venue for a post match pint (but is usuallu rammed). After the last game me & my mate just went back into town for a couple, think we were on the 7ish one. It's about a 20 minute walk from the station to the ground.

Suppose we could do that then instead of rushing back - so how about the 9:18 leaving glasgow, arriving 10.48, and the 19:48 leaving carlisle, arriving in glasgow for 21:23? There is an earlier one coming back at 7ish, but no advanced fare for it :(

Back