• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You have to feel sorry for them though, over night the club was broken in to and most of the football boots were stolen. Also today’s lunch for the players was stolen, the club have put out an appeal for some food because they have no money to buy the players there lunch today. What a position for a club to be in

Nelson.jpg

You have to feel sorry for them though, over night the club was broken in to and most of the football boots were stolen. Also today’s lunch for the players was stolen, the club have put out an appeal for some food because they have no money to buy the players there lunch today. What a position for a club to be in

This does all tend to add credence that the whole "get Gretna into the SPL as a bet " story which was doing the rounds a while back

Also why were Gretna playing in an english league in the first place (and I know Berwick Rangers are English)

This does all tend to add credence that the whole "get Gretna into the SPL as a bet " story which was doing the rounds a while back

Also why were Gretna playing in an english league in the first place (and I know Berwick Rangers are English)

If Gretna go to the wall I'd like to see Newcastle replace them in the SPL. I'm bored stiff of that idiot club, Scotland are welcome to 'em (sorry Rich!).

If Gretna go to the wall I'd like to see Newcastle replace them in the SPL. I'm bored stiff of that idiot club, Scotland are welcome to 'em (sorry Rich!).

That would be quite funny actually.
A 3rd club in the SPL who've got ideas above their station and delusions of grandeur. Another club who think they could actually realistically win the EPL despite having no realistic chance of that happening in the short to medium term!

This is scandalous Gary ...as I believe Sarah was gassing next to Sam for most of the evening.. I have to add it was a tad difficult to spot her with so much Ginger hair about ..

I thought she had gone "Tabby" up top after the brunette look went a bit wrong?

I think I need to send lil Miss Teenager in to sort her out....:stunned:

This is scandalous Gary ...as I believe Sarah was gassing next to Sam for most of the evening.. I have to add it was a tad difficult to spot her with so much Ginger hair about ..

Did they happen to be in the spread after the match? Because at one point, someone let off an absolute stinker - us and the john's had to move outside it was so bad!!

Did they happen to be in the spread after the match? Because at one point, someone let off an absolute stinker - us and the john's had to move outside it was so bad!!

That was probably Hils she normally drops one then blames somebody else ...:whistling:

That was probably Hils she normally drops one then blames somebody else ...:whistling:

John, I salute you for your braveness.
Hopefully I will manage to procure my Swansea tickets off you before Ms Galvin exerts her unwielding revenge!

Yes I am. Lived in Essex for a few years: thus the Southend connection. My parents like to move around a bit, so it was back to Limerick from there again.

I had a feeling the flag would annoy a couple of people - the lads wanted to start a rendition of the fields of athenry also - but I respect the fact we are in your country, and didn't want anyone to feel in the least bit uncomfortable - so i told them not to.

I hope you can understand though - that going to Roots Hall is like an away game for me - and at away games supporters generally bring their various flags and what not. So I am no different in that sense.
you fly your flag with pride Irish we are all one at the hall ,great effort

Was quite entertaining watching the one on the furthest right attempting to teach the young lad to wave the flag (which blocked my view!).

Those youngsters were very funny - they said they were half Irish, and also kept asking us when we were going to sing the kanu song we were singing...then Cyril tried teaching the young lad how to fly the flag, but it was a bit heavy - and like you my view was constantly blocked...so i eventually gave Cyril a nudge in the ribs to put it away!

Next time pop down and say hello, you can give me a few FM player tips while you're at it too! I was the lad in the Foran shirt

We dont want that bunch of T*wats thank you very much, keep your own shi*t and deal with it!!!

Newcastle thought they were bigger than they actually are, without winning anything, and lurching from disaster to disaster, which is so much fun to watch.
Losing a 10 point lead to Man Utd. Kevin Keegan mouthing off. Alan Shearer declining Man Utd yet again, and never winning anything since. And Shearer is possible the most boring footballer I've ever heard interviewed. I really hopes he becomes manager of Newcastle, because he's a Ruud Gullit in the making.
But what makes Newcastle most detestable are not the fans, (those happy go lucky Geordies), but the morally bankrupt leadership, which starts spouting about good behaviour in football, when some of the directors' behaviour over the years has been deplorable, sacking Bobby Robson, and then not settling until today, and signing a bunch of thugs to play for them.

Well were are getting "ginger forever" tattoed on our backs soon so there will be no worry in identifying us...

Back