• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Guys who jumped the wall by the west stand

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Sep. 06 2005,17:09)]The Watcher and I have both got Football Stewarding Qualifications (FSQ) and we do our jobs,
well done,
you obviously deserve a medal and another free burger..
as i am sure it is sooo sooo hard to obtain a fsq or ftse 100..
whatever you call it

Everyone else pays for their right to watch the game too, so standing in front of them so they cant see isnt fair on them, t%&t

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 06 2005,19:16)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Sep. 06 2005,17:09)]The Watcher and I have both got Football Stewarding Qualifications (FSQ) and we do our jobs,
well done,
you obviously deserve a medal and another free burger..
as i am sure it is sooo sooo hard to obtain a fsq or ftse 100..
whatever you call it
What a stupid post (almost as stupid as your previous post on this thread where you claim the right to stand infront of other people and have paid for the right to shout abuse).

Are you fishing for a bite or are you really so dumb?

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Sep. 06 2005,19:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Sep. 06 2005,18:26)]Are you fishing for a bite or are you really so dumb?
The former, obviously.  Seems he got one...

tounge.gif
If he was fishing, count Museshrimper as a whole bite. I nibbled, but had my doubts.

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Museshrimper @ Sep. 06 2005,19:30)]Are people sad enough to come on here and just try wind people up then?
rock.gif
Nothing wrong with a wind up or two. I do it. ORM has made it his profession.

I come on the board to post and read proper stuff and may post a light hearted thread or a wind up whilst on.

But his wind up was hardly light handed, was it? Everyone knows what ORM does, near enough to the extent they dont ever take his threads seriously
biggrin.gif
but this guy was just being a p%&*k, TBH

As I posted the other day on a different thread , I know for a fact that at least two of the stewards are "Educationally Sub-Normal" who should be the last people in the world allowed to help in an emergency.

As I posted the other day on a different thread , I know for a fact that at least two of the stewards are "Educationally Sub-Normal" who should be the last people in the world allowed to help in an emergency.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rusty Lee @ Sep. 06 2005,10:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Sep. 05 2005,13:08)]Just remembered about this. As I was by the west stand, down past the bar, I noticed 6 or 7 blokes jump over the wall and run into the ground. Ok - Thanks for showing your support for the club but jumping into the ground means no money to the club! Everyone else pays for the privelage to watch a great team play great football why couldn't they? If they wanted to watch a free game of footy go watch the SZ Team. Plus 30 seconds after they ran into the ground secuity came round - me assuming they were after the guys who jumped in but instead asked some guy to put his fag out.

Can someone tell me who that actually amnaged to get over this wall and how this can be stopped in future. I advise barbed wiring and snipers!

down.gif
Lets be honest if you wanted to walk into Roots Hall for free each week you could, during Vic's reign at Roots Hall i did exactly that. Roots hall stewards and security is a joke. These people just want there 8 quid and free burger without any hassle. I think the club are very fortunate with the only a small number who do take advantage of this unprofessional running of a football ground.

If people are so worried about it, why dont you sign up to be a steward  
rock.gif
Actually its more than 8 quid, but they don't get free burgers!

At the next home game i will test a selection of stewards on general knowledge questions, i'll start with the ones in the east car park

Question One: Which way to roots hall

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 06 2005,18:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rusty Lee @ Sep. 06 2005,11:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheWatcher @ Sep. 06 2005,10:34)]if you used to jump the wall ,then its obvious you had no wish for the club to overcome their financial problems during that era!!
You sound like a steward whos dedicated to he's task. If only there were more like you

biggrin.gif

The post above shows your total misunderstaning of what the club was going through at that time.  
mad.gif
the word i think you may be looking for, is "Jobsworth"

at the end of the day this is silly, why not jump the walls?
the club have f%&ked every single one of you over for your money many a time.
I personally pay my money and be done with it,
whether i choose to stand, shout abuse or whatever, i paid my money so i paid for this so called "privelage"
Sunday was a disgrace. The new rulings regarding standing is a joke, 4 match ban.. well they know that they can do with that!
the people who "jump" cannot be arrested, as i severely doubt there is such an offence that relates to not paying at a football game
really I thought you got shnid tickets, and free food from the kiosks.
I would appreciate your comments if you actually did pay the same as the rest of us, But lets be honest mate, you don't do you

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ Sep. 07 2005,08:17)]really I thought you got shnid tickets, and free food from the kiosks.
I would appreciate your comments if you actually did pay the same as the rest of us, But lets be honest mate, you don't do you
i will be honest.. that is true,
but you and other people do sometimes benefit from it as well
wink.gif

but to eject people who are standing and are caught on samera is silly.. they are standnig at the back of the west, so no one is in anyones way..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 06 2005,18:14)]the people who "jump" cannot be arrested, as i severely doubt there is such an offence that relates to not paying at a football game
Presumably it wouldn't be hard to match trespassing though as everyone else in the stadium has paid for the privelege.

the same thing happened at Col******r but they were caught and told to go back inside
biggrin.gif

a great topic of debate this seems. obviously people should pay.

end of...

Back