• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TMWLT

Banned
HELP NEEDED

I see the government is looking for volunteers to spend a couple of hours a week
Mentoring newly arrived migrants, as apparently, these poor loves need looking after

So bearing In mind, we have the most left wing, pc correct messageboard of any club in the league, I thought who could do what.

My conclusions.

1. SUFC AL could teach newly arrived people, how to set up in the business of supply and demand, probably he would be better off sticking to Vietnam refugees newly arrived,
As they seem to be the ones getting caught with cannabis factories

2 London fatso, would probably want to look after young women from Thailand, or just someone to travel to England away games, with, its better than being on your own.

Or someone to go with him to the cream bun shop, and convince him that “why not have that 3rd bun

3. Any muslims arriving should go straight up the motorway where our learned lover of ethnics, MK don would be happy to greet them with open arms, and advise of their rights
(more than us of course)

4. Radical muslims I would leave to be looked after by firestorm, as he seems to be the anti Christ, and against proper religion, I am sure he would prattle on and on about disused churches.

5. True Blue, could take them shopping to ITK shops!!!!

HELP NEEDED

I see the government is looking for volunteers to spend a couple of hours a week
Mentoring newly arrived migrants, as apparently, these poor loves need looking after

So bearing In mind, we have the most left wing, pc correct messageboard of any club in the league, I thought who could do what.

My conclusions.

1. SUFC AL could teach newly arrived people, how to set up in the business of supply and demand, probably he would be better off sticking to Vietnam refugees newly arrived,
As they seem to be the ones getting caught with cannabis factories

2 London fatso, would probably want to look after young women from Thailand, or just someone to travel to England away games, with, its better than being on your own.

Or someone to go with him to the cream bun shop, and convince him that “why not have that 3rd bun

3. Any muslims arriving should go straight up the motorway where our learned lover of ethnics, MK don would be happy to greet them with open arms, and advise of their rights
(more than us of course)

4. Radical muslims I would leave to be looked after by firestorm, as he seems to be the anti Christ, and against proper religion, I am sure he would prattle on and on about disused churches.

5. True Blue, could take them shopping to ITK shops!!!!

:hilarious: :hilarious: ....not.

I stopped reading the post as I realised where it would be heading when I read that Mentoring means looking after......

When someone can't correctly interpet an sentence they have typed, what hope does anyone else have of being comprehended....

Back