• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I-Follow - you get angry!

I got a refund also even though I only lost the first 5 minutes of the game.

This company had a great oppurtinity to rake in 10's of millions through this streaming service, they must be refunding half of the people back. I just don't understand why they get it so wrong, you can buy a cheap device on the high street and do a live stream.

Fair play though they're refunding people and rightly so. The question is, do I buy a match pass today, I always resist buying passes for away games because they never work.

I haven't paid for it and it's amazing how much more relaxed I feel than previous match days. **** ifollow.

BTW, whose silly idea was it to hide the thread up among the sticky threads? I thought it had been disappeared altogether for a few moments...

Yet another black screen from ifollow
New low for me. Black screen on the PC and a "Content not available" message on the phone. This is the last time I'll bother, had enough now.

Just complained via their online chat and been disconnected. Says it all.

New low for me. Black screen on the PC and a "Content not available" message on the phone. This is the last time I'll bother, had enough now.
I’m back on now, disconnected my VPN and it seems to be working better, still get booted out every now and again, though.

Nothing on either PC or phone until the 35th minute when the phone app sprung into life. Got to half time and then got a message saying I haven't paid for the live content and it's gone again. Still, I got to see the goal.:Sorry:

Back