• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I know this is not very PC but....

Options Options Options.

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Monday I got a call from a new cutomer called "Timothy" who has been recommended to me by the gay lads that invited me to the dinner party (See previous poll).

Basically as you would expect he was looking to come into the office with his partner to chat about a mortgage for a penthouse he has put an offer in for. Nothing weird here - Happens all the time.

Anyway Timothy turned up with his "partner" Kim. Only Kim was not a Kim as I imagined a Kim to be but was in fact a small fat and rather weirdly dressed man.

Cut to the chase so to speak they had tried to other brokers who had told them it couldnt be done - God knows why as it was what we call in the trade a POP deal (Peice of P1ss).

Anyway we did the whole deal on-line as I love as its means less paperwork and less chance of customer to back out. As I hit the final button the screen flashed back "CASE ACCEPTED!!!!". Great for them and even better for me as its means more money.

I turned to Timothy and Kim to give them a nice manly hand shake. Now I accept this is a joyous moment for them there first house together and normally couples do get really excited once its all done - (Personally I have just mastered the art of looking excited) but what happened next was a bridge to far...............

Timothy turned to Kim and planted a full on smacker on his lips. Now I am not just saying this but it was a kiss that lasted all of about ten secs. I was starting to think it was never going to end.

Now I know its 2007 and live and let live and all that and I know the counter argurment would be would it have been a man and woman would I still have offended but I really found it a bit of a gut wrencher.

Am I stuck in the past or would you have found this a bit offensive?

DtS

Don't you live in Brighton Dave? Thought you'd be used to it by now!

Have to agree, overt displays of affection are a bit nausiating whatever the sexuality.

Tricky one Dave but it's for moments like that that ShrimperZone was created as a suitable diversion. If Timothy had been a cheeky little blond chick and Kim an even more cheeky little brunette babe, you'd have provided the mortgage for free and offered to come in and check their curtains for them!

i can't say i would have been offended by it but i wouldn't expect a straight couple to start snogging once a deal had been done... if it was me of course i would have kissed my wife/gf whoever but only a quick peck... the cynic in me would say it's another case of gay couples trying to prove themselves and make a big deal out of something that probably wasnt a big deal (for you if you see what i mean). however they could have just been madly in love and getting a place together is a big step for them.

Hey their just celebrating like any couple would mah .
I seem to remember you posting something similar a while back about being invited to a party ??

What do a gay couple want with a Penthouse?

Surely a copy of Attitude would be of more interest?

Last edited:
It's a good job you don't work like me with home visits or their celebration could have included felching and the like in the privacy of their own love-palace with you included !:hilarious:

i am with you that it was inappropriate... not because it was two men, but because it was one of those public displays of affection that should be for indoors, as discussed in one of your polls many moons ago

Rudyard Kipling novel Kim? "You are a better man than I Gunga Din...."

Kim Jong Il?

Monday I got a call from a new cutomer called "Timothy" who has been recommended to me by the gay lads that invited me to the dinner party (See previous poll).

Basically as you would expect he was looking to come into the office with his partner to chat about a mortgage for a penthouse he has put an offer in for. Nothing weird here - Happens all the time.

Anyway Timothy turned up with his "partner" Kim. Only Kim was not a Kim as I imagined a Kim to be but was in fact a small fat and rather weirdly dressed man.

Cut to the chase so to speak they had tried to other brokers who had told them it couldnt be done - God knows why as it was what we call in the trade a POP deal (Peice of P1ss).

Anyway we did the whole deal on-line as I love as its means less paperwork and less chance of customer to back out. As I hit the final button the screen flashed back "CASE ACCEPTED!!!!". Great for them and even better for me as its means more money.

I turned to Timothy and Kim to give them a nice manly hand shake. Now I accept this is a joyous moment for them there first house together and normally couples do get really excited once its all done - (Personally I have just mastered the art of looking excited) but what happened next was a bridge to far...............

Timothy turned to Kim and planted a full on smacker on his lips. Now I am not just saying this but it was a kiss that lasted all of about ten secs. I was starting to think it was never going to end.

Now I know its 2007 and live and let live and all that and I know the counter argurment would be would it have been a man and woman would I still have offended but I really found it a bit of a gut wrencher.

Am I stuck in the past or would you have found this a bit offensive?

Sounds to me Dave that you couldkill two birds with one stone and fufill one of your unfullfilled ambition in one go:rolleyes: http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showpost.php?p=473876&postcount=41

Back