• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just like you then :winking:
Ha! Well, we're all human I suppose - just glad my snoring is, apparently, "cute" enough that Kev's not driven mad by it! Rosemary Shrager was the chef on the tv programme "Ladette to Lady" a few years back and runs a very successful cookery school at Swinton Castle in North Yorkshire, which I know very well, my former sister-in-law having had her very extravagant wedding there 10 years ago. It's also only about 10 miles or so from my ex in-laws and in the same village as the Black Sheep Brewery.

Strangely, I also have a connection with Limahl, before pop stardom, he was a jobbing actor and was part of the scene at the Palace Theatre during one of their extended runs of Godspell back in the very late 70s/early 80s. He used to share rooms with a friend of mine I've just found again on FB, and my sister likes to say she "went out" with him. Nice bloke. I remember him going for early auditions for Kajagoogoo during his time in Godspell.

Ha! Well, we're all human I suppose - just glad my snoring is, apparently, "cute" enough that Kev's not driven mad by it! Rosemary Shrager was the chef on the tv programme "Ladette to Lady" a few years back and runs a very successful cookery school at Swinton Castle in North Yorkshire, which I know very well, my former sister-in-law having had her very extravagant wedding there 10 years ago. It's also only about 10 miles or so from my ex in-laws and in the same village as the Black Sheep Brewery.

Strangely, I also have a connection with Limahl, before pop stardom, he was a jobbing actor and was part of the scene at the Palace Theatre during one of their extended runs of Godspell back in the very late 70s/early 80s. He used to share rooms with a friend of mine I've just found again on FB, and my sister likes to say she "went out" with him. Nice bloke. I remember him going for early auditions for Kajagoogoo during his time in Godspell.

Blimey, this sounds like a never ending story

Surely the most ardent supporter of this programme is getting bored with it all now? Helen, it's you....snore :zzzzz:

When do they start chucking them out?
Later this week, Wednesday I think, possibly Thursday. There are some challenges involving the pairs of celebs, including an overnight "bed bug" one. They're playing for immunity in the first vote off.

Helen seemed to approach the first of her trials last night with a different mind set. I know we saw Rosemary giving her a talking to, but I wondered if David had done too. She distanced herself from the creatures inside the helmets and stared, fixed and focussed into the distance. It certainly worked as she got a full 12 out of 12. Unfortunately for her, I think the public had already decided she was going to be doing the live trial, and I wasn't surprised she couldn't do the photocopier. Although she had a go at the lift one, I wasn't surprised she didn't get any of the 3 in there, when you're covered in green gunk it must be quite hard to see when the stars were being dropped.

Ldnfatso - Brian Conley
SupaBlues - David Haye
madaboutblues - Colin Baker
Berrichone shrimper - Linda Robson
mcnasty - Ashley Roberts
OBL - Eric Bristow
Mighty Shrimper - Nadine Dorries
Uncle Leo - Charlie Brooks
Kent Shrimper - Hugo Taylor
Cricko - Helen Flanagan

Ok, with the withdrawal of Brian Conley, ldnfatso gets Limahl to replace him and the person with the first celeb evicted will get Rosemary.

Ldnfatso - Limahl
SupaBlues - David Haye
mcnasty - Ashley Roberts
OBL - Eric Bristow
Mighty Shrimper - Nadine Dorries
Cricko - Helen Flanagan

When is the first eviction? Looking forward to tonight's show, can't see anyone but David Haye staying in his 'bed'

Yep, so first eviction was last night and as I think, many expected it, it was the MP who left meaning Mighty Shrimper gets Rosemary. Uncle Leo, I'd be interested to hear who the money is going on now Brian Conley has left? No clear winner for me as yet, didn't like David Haye's attitude to the Bed Bug challenge. Should have been penalised for not making any attempt at it.

Ldnfatso - Limahl
SupaBlues - David Haye
mcnasty - Ashley Roberts
OBL - Eric Bristow
Mighty Shrimper - Nadine Dorries Rosemary Shrager
Cricko - Helen Flanagan

I think Ashley could sneak it, the only one who hasn't p*ssed me off at some point.

Final three will be her, Haye and Charlie (purely as she is in Eastenders)

Back