• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ldnfatso - Limahl
SupaBlues - David Haye
madaboutblues - Colin Baker
Berrichone shrimper - Linda Robson
mcnasty - Ashley Roberts
OBL - Eric Bristow
Mighty Shrimper - Nadine Dorries Rosemary Shrager
Uncle Leo - Charlie Brooks
Kent Shrimper - Hugo Taylor
Cricko - Helen Flanagan

Limahl fails to secure Biggins' huge gay following and pays the price for being a bit of a girl!

My summation would be that the 'celebs' will depart in this order:
Colin
Linda
Eric
Ashley
Limahl
Hugo
Helen
Rosemary
David (runner-up)
Charlie (winner)

Well, wrong on the 1st one CCCsiders, but I think you could be right about the winner. She was absolutely gutted not to be able to get the chance to talk to her daughter, but I think it was right that Ashley had the opportunity. She'd done the challenge that day, winning 8 out of a possible 10 stars and it was Thanksgiving too. Glad they were given a fairly decent meal to mark the occasion, Rosemary was hilarious with her beer though....loads of innuendo which she took well!

Eric and her clash, but she's very old school, school marmish and therefore bound to clash with Eric. i love her to bits though, I think she's been fantastic fun!

Was I the only one who nearly thew up when that limahl geezer snogged his boyfriend when he was evicted last night?

Latest betting from Ladbrokes:

Shrager 9/4
Brooks 7/2
Haye 9/2
Roberts 5/1
Flanagan 8/1
Baker 14/1
Bristow 16/1
Robson 16/1
Taylor 66/1

The best part of 19% overround. Niceprofit margin on quite a wide open race.

Must admit, i thought we'd be betting to an even bigger margin that that; these specials markets are usually terrible value.

Conley was by far the worst result in the book, so I imagine the traders are quite happy with their current position.

Was I the only one who nearly thew up when that limahl geezer snogged his boyfriend when he was evicted last night?

How very narrow minded of you, what is wrong with an expression of love between two people regardless of their sexuality? It's not as if it was overtly sexual, just a nice, welcoming kiss from his partner.

Think David Haye has just redeemed himself after the bed bugs challenge:thumbsup:
Had every sympathy for Charlie though who also wanted to do the challenge, and it did sound incredibly sexist the implication that he would bring more food home.

Called that eviction right myself tonight.....bye Tracey, sorry Tone!
SupaBlues - David Haye

Berrichone shrimper - Linda Robson
mcnasty - Ashley Roberts
OBL - Eric Bristow
Mighty Shrimper - Rosemary Shrager
Cricko - Helen Flanagan

Colin lost out to Eric on the eviction task last night, Eric was brilliant at it though! sorry Sam!

SupaBlues - David Haye
mcnasty - Ashley Roberts
OBL - Eric Bristow
Cricko - Helen Flanagan

I haven't seen it yet, but I'm told Helen went last night - and FB links seem to confirm that! No more (.)(.) to watch!

SupaBlues - David Haye

mcnasty - Ashley Roberts
OBL - Eric Bristow
Cricko - Helen Flanagan

Back