• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Not quite the same but one of my mates came out with a classic.

Just before myself and Mrs BB got married, I was chatting to the guys who were going to be our ushers. We were chatting about guiding people to their seats and who would be sitting on which side of the aisle. My mate said "Can you point out Liz's parents to me, as I don't want to make an arse of myself and direct them to the wrong side". "It's not a problem" I said "as both of Liz's parents have passed on". " Oh that's good" said my mate. Stunned silence, and then the other 4 of us just cracked up. It took Mark about 30 seconds to realise what he had actually said.

I have lots of stories, what does that say about me :unsure:

Again recently on holiday in Newquay with the lads there was a foam party in one nightclub. My friend the same one from the earlier story has a justified nickname of "Sicknote" as he has had most illnesses going and broken nearly every bone so were usually more cautious around him. However it was late in the evening and we were all enjoying ourselves and decided to return to the bar upstairs to get a drink. Sam, the friend in question warned us that he had slipped on the stairs on the way up and as he was explaining he fell again. He fell down those stairs twice more as the evening went on and i couldn't help but laugh everytime

The one that gets me is "ice" and old people. Know I luv old people, perhaps one day I will be one but I waved a Poor old guy across a zebra crossing once only for him to do the "frosby flip" in mid air and landed on his @rse. I jumped out to help him up feeling sorry and all that and after making sure he was ok I got back into my car. He got to the pavement and aquaplanned about 15ft on another sheet of ice, remarkably not falling over but ajusting himself in mid flight...... I Had to pull over as I was in bits, sorry and all that but remembering it still does me in!

Back