• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

MK Shrimper

Striker
Well not really, about midday but I was SERIOUSLY unwell :hilarious:

A few things;

1) Firstly I apologise for not popping into The Spread to meet up with a few of you: I didn't get down to The Hall until 12.30 and after I had to tie up with my 15yr old Nephew to watch the England match. Next time, I promise.

2) "We are the South Stand" etc song was very funny, and the West won it by a mile. It was like a morgue sometimes in the South Lower :(

3) If you're the DJ and the Pink Toothbrush, come see me on how to spin the discs in an Indie disco - the final hour was just a morass of goth metal with every song sounded like the last one. And my god that place whiffs without the smoke covering up the stench!

4) And if you're a skinny, red-shirted speccy bouncer from the Toothbrush, please note that the pavement outside the club is not owned by you and if you try jabbing your finger in my chest ever again I'll rip it out and shove it up your **** sideways, you power-crazed ****.

All in all, twas a good weekend made better by the total domination of Crewe (hello relegation), the Rugby result and the fact my hangover has finally subsided.

Shame you could not make the Spread Paul ..glad you had a good time though.. Pink Tootbrush at your age ...Maybe the bouncers thought you were at the wrong place for your normal Saturday night Bingo event ..:p

Shame you could not make the Spread Paul ..glad you had a good time though.. Pink Tootbrush at your age ...Maybe the bouncers thought you were at the wrong place for your normal Saturday night Bingo event ..:p

I think you're confusing the young and trendy me with yourself there Mr Crickson!

4) And if you're a skinny, red-shirted speccy bouncer from the Toothbrush, please note that the pavement outside the club is not owned by you and if you try jabbing your finger in my chest ever again I'll rip it out and shove it up your **** sideways, you power-crazed ****.

that was me!!!!

Loads of bravado after the event lol :guns:

3) If you're the DJ and the Pink Toothbrush, come see me on how to spin the discs in an Indie disco - the final hour was just a morass of goth metal with every song sounded like the last one. And my god that place whiffs without the smoke covering up the stench!

Didn't think that the final hour was that bad. No goth metal tho,all emo music. I prefer friday nights music anyway. Russell djs at the end on a saturday.

And yes the place does smell. But unfortunately due to the design and the fact that the entire gents toilet is used as a urinal the smell is terrible.

Didn't think that the final hour was that bad. No goth metal tho,all emo music. I prefer friday nights music anyway. Russell djs at the end on a saturday.

And yes the place does smell. But unfortunately due to the design and the fact that the entire gents toilet is used as a urinal the smell is terrible.

Goth/Emo...potato/po-tato.... I dunno, where was the Stone Roses or The Smiths.... kids today pah....

Back