• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

L2 playoff semi

sadly watching our so called ex first team players running around for colchester added to the poor players who have been shipped out with a few to follow so easy to see why our beloved team has gone backwards instead of forward . the joys of being a shrimper

Reactions: GBJ
If you thought Colchester's defending was bad it's got nothing on how Cheltenham have managed to throw away a 2 goal lead, the 2nd and 3rd goals are atrocious.

Apart from Swindon, everyone I saw this season was ****. The worst standard I’ve ever seen in League Two.

I'm not convinced L1 was any good - there were certainly many poor sides - and look where we finished. Overestimate us at your peril.

Tell secret agent Robinson his mission is successfully completed, he can return home now. :Clap:
Poor Theo had 53 minutes on the pitch and managed just the one decent pass.
Gave the ball away for the winning goal-it was amusing when Collins played the through-ball ,to see Plodder running out with his arm in the air-probably trying to say “sorry for keeping him onside”!
Even Colchester didn’t want to keep those two.

I should add to the statement I made last night. In showing some empathy for fellow supporters, I do understand how gut wrenchingly awful it is to lose in the play-offs (though not as bad as losing in the Final!), for our northern neighbours. I'm sure they will understand the spirit in which it was said. Of course, it's not just the humiliation of being replaced by them in League, it's also the pleasure of knowing (as with Orient) that our, on the pitch, rivalry can recommence. One searches desperately for any scrap of news which is not bad (I hesitate to say any good news.............for me, there is no good news as far as League Two is concerned) regarding next season.....................if and when it gets under way

Back