• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Lee Sawyer coming in but with 100% sell-on percentage

Status
Not open for further replies.
We gotta hold on to Lee Sawyyyer
It doesn't make a difference if we make or not
We got Lee Sawyer and thats a lot
For love - he'll give it a shot

and if he says he is a farmer he can claim a million pound subsidy.

I heard the subsidy is to be increased to 2M due to the exchange rate having dropped and they are not considering it economically viable to prosecute frauds by Euro MP's or others for less than £10M

Chelski will blatently play a fair few reserves in the cup, he's prob got a good chance of playing us!

Ive heard that Lee Sawyer is signing for us and if he is sold in within so many years Chelsea reiceve all the transfer fee.Very good sause.I think this would be a great move for us as we havent got any money to spend on players.Also i think lee could play for england at some point in his carrer.

What a load of tripe!

Never heard of anything like it.

Fraid your SAUSE :D is misguided...

Chelski will blatently play a fair few reserves in the cup, he's prob got a good chance of playing us!

They put out a pretty strong team against us, it was a mean looking bench as well :)

In answer to the attendance query, the official figure was 41810.

Carlo Cudicini
Glen Johnson
Robert Huth
Ricardo Carvalho
Paulo Ferreira
Lassana Diarra
Shaun Wright-Phillips
Michael Essien
Nuno Maniche
Damien Duff
Didier Drogba

Substitutes :

Lenny Pidgeley
Frank Lampard
Hernan Crespo
Joe Cole
Carlton Cole

They put out a pretty strong team against us, it was a mean looking bench as well :)

In answer to the attendance query, the official figure was 41810.

Carlo Cudicini
Glen Johnson
Robert Huth
Ricardo Carvalho
Paulo Ferreira
Lassana Diarra
Shaun Wright-Phillips
Michael Essien
Nuno Maniche
Damien Duff
Didier Drogba

Substitutes :

Lenny Pidgeley

Anyone else stop reading at that point?

The Sawyer 100% Sell On Deal

There have been various rumours about this deal, with Chelsea getting 100% of any sell on. Don't get me wrong, I'd love Sawyer back, but surely football is totally screwed if Chelsea are allowed to get away with this sort of thing, as it just ensures that the big clubs get all the revenue, but small ones cover all the cost (ie players wages).

If all prem clubs are going to claim 100% sell on deals for anything that's been through their academy, pretty soon they will be controlling probably half the players in the lower leagues! Surely that can't be right?

people are worried about us not getting money for him if we sell him

surely the idea is that:
1. he stays at the club for a long time and
2. should we sell him, this time frame would be gone, meaning we would get the money?!?!

that said, he's a good player (and midfielder! :D :D :D) and i hope we get him

I doubt your even allowed 100% sell on fee ? We wouldnt buy him from Chelsea if that was the case..

re lee sayer

There have been various rumours about this deal, with Chelsea getting 100% of any sell on. Don't get me wrong, I'd love Sawyer back, but surely football is totally screwed if Chelsea are allowed to get away with this sort of thing, as it just ensures that the big clubs get all the revenue, but small ones cover all the cost (ie players wages).

If all prem clubs are going to claim 100% sell on deals for anything that's been through their academy, pretty soon they will be controlling probably half the players in the lower leagues! Surely that can't be right?

Are people starting to beleave me now then??

Ridiculous idea - you just dont sell him then and he plays for the Blues 'till he's 35!

We have agreed to a bit of a one sided deal here because we are looking to the future :)

I can exclusively reveal that part of the deal is that Chelsea have also agreed to become a 'feeder' club to us :O

There are a lot more deals like this to follow :clap:

In return we have agreed to not play them off the park at Stamford Bridge - but do expect us to earn a replay ;)

We have agreed to a bit of a one sided deal here because we are looking to the future :)

I can exclusively reveal that part of the deal is that Chelsea have also agreed to become a 'feeder' club to us :O

There are a lot more deals like this to follow :clap:

In return we have agreed to not play them off the park at Stamford Bridge - but do expect us to earn a replay ;)

This would be one hell of a Christmas present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back