• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Lee Sawyer coming in but with 100% sell-on percentage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re lee sawyer

Ive heard that Lee Sawyer is signing for us and if he is sold in within so many years Chelsea reiceve all the transfer fee.Very good sause.I think this would be a great move for us as we havent got any money to spend on players.Also i think lee could play for england at some point in his carrer.

We havnt got long to wait now, for the done deal,fingers crossed.

re lee sawyer

We havnt got long to wait now, for the done deal,fingers crossed.

I think the chelsea fa cup game may have stalled the deal at the moment,i think it will still happen.Mind you the money generated may help in some way to.If we get him back we will be pusshing for the play offs come the end of season.? fingers crossed.

I think the chelsea fa cup game may have stalled the deal at the moment,i think it will still happen.Mind you the money generated may help in some way to.If we get him back we will be pusshing for the play offs come the end of season.? fingers crossed.

If it was gonna happen (and I'm not doubting you!) then surely the deal could still go through with the caveat that Sawyer cannot play against Chelsea.

I dont think they are holding him back to unleash him on us!

Here's a question - with Lee's experience of Roots Hall, would Scolari consider playing him on Wednesday? If Ballack and Deco are available - and bearing in mind Chelsea MUST win the game realistically, would it be wise to throw the kid in, or rely on the big game players?...

We have agreed to a bit of a one sided deal here because we are looking to the future :)

I can exclusively reveal that part of the deal is that Chelsea have also agreed to become a 'feeder' club to us :O

There are a lot more deals like this to follow :clap:

In return we have agreed to not play them off the park at Stamford Bridge - but do expect us to earn a replay ;)

many a true word spoken in jest eh ?

sawyer

he has provisionally been signed up by a Championship club...

cant remember the exact club... doesnt matter where I got info from...

If i'd heard one of our major transfer targets had signed for someone else i think i might remember who it was !!!

That said Sawyer is definately Championship class so it wouldn't surprise me

many a true word spoken in jest eh ?

Well not really as I sincerely believed that we would get a replay as others you know will vouch for on Saturday. I don't want to go too far but it is not a lie to say that I predicted that Peter Clarke would score 3 minutes from the end and RM would shake his hand.

I did go for 2-2 tho -before you start asking me for the lottery numbers - again

The big question!

Ive heard that Lee Sawyer is signing for us and if he is sold in within so many years Chelsea reiceve all the transfer fee.Very good sause.I think this would be a great move for us as we havent got any money to spend on players.Also i think lee could play for england at some point in his carrer.

Are we getting lee sawyer.i was told it was a done deal,from a very good sause,i have also heard its a no recently, by a better sause.We will have to wait an see know,lets hope so ah.We have a bit of cash know to play with dont we. Fingers crossed.

Are we getting lee sawyer.i was told it was a done deal,from a very good sause,i have also heard its a no recently, by a better sause.We will have to wait an see know,lets hope so ah.We have a bit of cash know to play with dont we. Fingers crossed.

BBQ over Garlic Mayonaise?

i would probably stop wasting everyones time now

Im only telling you the truth, i wouldnt put crapp on here for nothing ! I cant realy tell you who i got this from, know can i.

Mate if thats the thanks you get for trying to keep people informed and then they can moan about recieving a text late from the club when everyone else knew about it .

I genually believe that you ahve a very good contact at the club as you have been right on a few occassion , but you can't please evryone when trying to help out .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back