• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's great to see a guy that can go both ways" ... wish the commentator kept his private life to himself ...... :smile:

:tumbleweed:

Christ. I'd haul Furlonge off for his own good... I'm all for learning experiences, but he'll have nightmares about this.

Christ. I'd haul Furlonge off for his own good... I'm all for learning experiences, but he'll have nightmares about this.

Agreed, but I believe the youths are really struggling for defenders at the moment, hence why the U16 Iorfa is playing.

Della-Verde has looked bright since coming on.

Woodyard un-impressive again ... a bit like last Tuesday! Stirling is too good. Get the white hankercheifs out now!

Agreed, but I believe the youths are really struggling for defenders at the moment, hence why the U16 Iorfa is playing.

Della-Verde has looked bright since coming on.

Yeah... It didn't help that we plucked Ferdinand from them, that's for sure.

It's worth noting that there's been an awful lot of hype surrounding Sterling for some time. He was playing for England U16s at the age of 14 and he's supposed to be the best player England have in the '94 age group.

I've been quite impressed with Nesbitt tonight actually. All he needs to do is lose the massive chavness!

Now we get to see how Furlonge does at centre half.

Has it finished now? What was the final score? Such a disappointment after the brilliant Derby display

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back