• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shamelessly stolen from another forum, but I don't care :D

Mc – Right, Tel, thanks to Israel I can still get us through to the Euros and can’t afford any mistakes. Goalkeeper – who’s the best in the country?
TV – Rob Green
Mc – Don’t know him. Is he in the squad?
TV – No.
Mc – Who have we got – I can’t afford to play that clown Robinson again?
TV - James and Carson.
Mc – Who would you go for?
TV – Well James is in good form and has more experience.
Mc – Hmmmmm, James cost Sven a few games, I’ll go with Carson. Defence picks itself; Nev, JT, Rio and Ash.
TV – They’re all injured, Steve.
Mc – Oh. Well, Micah at right back, Ledley and Carra in the middle and the other fella who can only kick with one foot on the left.
TV – Ledley’s injured, Steve - and Carra refuses to play for his country.
Mc – Who does that leave me?
TV – Lescott and Sol.
Mc – There must be other centre halves?
TV – They’re all foreigners, Steve.
Mc – Lescott? I thought he was a left back, never mind, he’s in. Midfield is easy Becks, Lamps, Stevie G and Joey.
TV – I wouldn’t start with Becks, Steve. Not fit and playing in a Mickey Mouse league.
Mc – Well I saw him a few weeks ago and he scored twice in a 14-4 win.
TV – Save him towards the end in case we need a get out of jail card like against Greece.
Mc – Good idea – so we’ll play the little fella on the right. You know,quick with no end product.
TV – Lennon?
Mc – No, the other one. He’s Dad will be in the TV studio, so that should go down well. So that’s SWP, Lamps, Stevie G and Joey.
TV – Steve, you know Frank and Stevie G can’t play together, even my old mum knows that.
Mc – Only because neither one is defensive. I’m going to put another man behind them, Barry. That’ll fool Bilic. Now, up front. I think we should play the two that caused Russia so many problems here.
TV – Heskey and Owen?
Mc – Yep.
TV – They’re both injured.
Mc - $hit – who would you play?
TV – Rooney and Ashton.
Mc – Excellent, two class players, they’re in.
TV – They’re both injured.
Mc – Fck me, have I upset the big man up there?
TV – Who, Barwick?
Mc –No THE big man.
TV – Crouchy won’t let you down.
Mc – How many goals has he scored this season?
TV – None
Mc – None? Is he the best we’ve got?
TV – We’ve got Defoe and Bent as well. They’ve got one goal between them.
Mc – One goal between 3 of our best players, why is that?
TV – Too many foreigners in the Premiership.
Mc – Tel, I’m struggling here, do you think I’m out of my depth?
TV – Don’t be silly, look at your CV, how many trophies have you won?
Mc – None.
TV – I’ve just remembered, I’ve got to speak to my solicitor about redundancy compensation.

Back