• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours McLaughlin to Mansfield

id like to see him go and then wave him/them goodbye when tilly and barrett get us back into league one next year with some shrewd buys/loans from the new boys in charge!

Mansfield get half of the average crowds than we do, even Mansfield was challenging for Promotion, they get under 4k, probably sort of crowds that Col Ewes be proud of.

Don't think a couple of thousand extra to play in front of matters when its more of question if you will actually get paid.

Would love him to stay but i realise he has a family to support and if the offer is better than we can give him ,i would wish him every success ( except when he plays against us ) and happiness,wish him well and thank him for his service to SUFC..If he decides toleave im sure SUEPA will soon sign him up .

I hadn't realised Graham Coughlan was their manager now, that would explain their rumoured interest in Luke Prosser, they are certainly throwing money around at present.

If I were S McL and JW I would be doing nothing before the outcome of today even if I wanted to stay. And then I would probably wait a few days more to find out who the manager is going to be.

If I were S McL and JW I would be doing nothing before the outcome of today even if I wanted to stay. And then I would probably wait a few days more to find out who the manager is going to be.

I wouldn't. I'd be out of here at the first opportunity.

I wouldn't. I'd be out of here at the first opportunity.

From how I hear it, JW is happy (and expected) to stay, regardless of today.

I expect McL to go though, along with a few others.

Window opens next week, so we’ll know more in the coming weeks/month.

yep he will go..and i also say good luck..will do well in league 2 next year for mansfield..ron needs cheap and cheerful..we will get the dregs left over...the guys nobody wants..thats why we never sign players when the window opens.. its always after the horse has bolted....

yep he will go..and i also say good luck..will do well in league 2 next year for mansfield..ron needs cheap and cheerful..we will get the dregs left over...the guys nobody wants..thats why we never sign players when the window opens.. its always after the horse has bolted....

:Whistling:

I hadn't realised Graham Coughlan was their manager now, that would explain their rumoured interest in Luke Prosser, they are certainly throwing money around at present.
Great pro! But much as I was always a fan of Luke Prosser and his ability to just run off minor inconveniences like a broken leg and the common cold, I never really thought I'd be hearing his potential signing associated with "throwing money around".

You do remember we are Southend United. I was pretty happy with the Goodship signing.
i do remember we are southend united as ive been coming to roots since 1977 and ur class of player is well below mine.

i do remember we are southend united as ive been coming to roots since 1977 and ur class of player is well below mine.

On that assumption you probably thought the same when we signed Eastwood then. :Facepalm:

i do love the inconsistent badge. If these players weren't inconsistent or ever prone to bad games, do you think they would playing in League 2? Good luck to the lad - been one of very few to shine in recent seasons.

Back