• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Michael McIntyre

Michael McIntyre

• Who the **** is Michael McIntyre? (Bart/OBL/abstain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
exactly how i felt really, his stand-up is excellent. Yeah Frankie Boyle's DVD is terrible if you watched him on TV, completely recycled. I like Frankie Boyle on MTW/YHBW because he's very quick.

Download the Frankie Boyle podcast, where he is practising his routines for MtW. Perhaps not as quick as you'd think, but I guess that goes for most of that sort of programs guests.

I agree with you and West Road, when I first saw him I wanted to punch him, but know I think he's very good.

If anything, suffering from a little over exposure.

I think his brilliant. His stand up routine is genius and his comedy roadshow was top draw.

Going to see him at Wembley in October, can't wait.

I think his brilliant. His stand up routine is genius and his comedy roadshow was top draw.

Going to see him at Wembley in October, can't wait.

Ditto - going to see him @ Wembley - but cant remember exactly when but think its late September!

Kev

I think he's brilliant, one of my favourite stand-ups around. He's a very good observer and his jokes are funny but also make you think "yeah, that's true actually". He's not crude or shocking like some modern comedians, just funny and clever. Wish I was seeing him at the Cliffs next week but it's sold out.

Thank you for acknowledging my usual inability to accept any of the options available, however, quite unnecessary this time! I find him very funny.

Back