• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

C C Csiders

Life President
On the journey to spiritual enlightenment (via the
Firstly, I apologise in advance for sharing this with you (you may feel it too much information!). However, I now feel I know, in a virtual sense, you all on here. Indeed, for what I am about to shar e with you, I could say that I have shared the SZ urinal with you with DtS one side, Slipperduke the other, with CS J looking over my shoulder booing.

Anyway, sitting in the Doctor's surgery this morning for a mild, but persistent back pain (caused by attempting an overhead kick playing football with my son) the buzzer goes off for my turn. I walk in to the Dr's room and sat there is a rather gorgeous (youngish) Asian female doctor. Behind her I catch a glance of her computer screen; and there on the screen is my full medical history from birth onwards. My eyes are immediately drawn to the top line, and there almost glowing and flashing (seemingly in 20 point font) it says:

21/10/65 Standard Circumcision

That's it I think, this beautiful woman knows all about what's hidden in my trousers. How do I feel about this? Well, at first, I must admit it's a bit of a turn-on. I even think I felt a bit of a 'lob' coming on. But, almost immediately other thoughts spring into my head.

"Standard," what do they mean "Standard"? I didn't know circumcision came in various categories. What other categories could there be in this ancient 'art'? You must be able to get a De Luxe. If so, where do you get a De Luxe one done? Is it only available privately? Are the working classes discriminated against when it comes to whipping off the foreskin? Why did my parents not belong to BUPA? I'd rather have fancied the De Luxe.

But then, bloody hell! Come to think of it, if that down there is "Standard", what the hell is an Economy one like? I'd hate to see that. What must it be like to go into the hospital and await the Economy slice? Do they do it without anaesthetic? Do they only carry them out at failing hospitals? Is your knob wrapped in a blue and white striped bandage until it (eventually) heals?

After all that, I couldn't remember what the Dr told me about my back, but I'm sure she filed it on her computer at the bottom of my records.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Sep. 27 2006,16:45)]with CS J looking over my shoulder booing.
Bet he would be there booing and jeering you CCC Siders...

Can hear it now "Your sh!t CCC Siders" , "You havent even got a proper forskin".........

laugh.gif

Having read CC's thread with interest, I wonder if he has grounds for a claim???
Surely if your having your bell end tampered with....you would want a super deluxe jobby...not run of the mill standard short back and sides.
Can anyone give a legal opinion on this???

[b said:
Quote[/b] (callan @ Sep. 27 2006,19:52)]Having read CC's thread with interest, I wonder if he has grounds for a claim???
Surely if your having your bell end tampered with....you would want a super deluxe jobby...not run of the mill standard short back and sides.
Can anyone give a legal opinion on this???
If your bell-end is tampered with I think the money is more likely to pass from the tamperee to the tamperer, rather than the other way.

I see where your coming from HKB...but surely if the tamperee were to pay...that would suggest 'informed choice of purchase'...which clearly from cc's post never happened.
I'm not legally minded, but im fairly sure as a consumer he should have some rights here.
I know if it was me I would be straight down to that girly doctor tomorrow demanding an upgrade or my money back.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Sep. 27 2006,20:16)]**Warning, poor legal gag**

Tamperor, surely?!

tounge.gif
Yes, its a typo, but its gone 8pm and I'm still in the office - what do you expect?

I struggle to get my endings right at the best of times - eg is it lessee, lessor, lesser or fewer.....

I think I had the Economy version. They strapped me to a table in Broomfield Hospital and two doctors ran at me with an axe.

*gibbers*

Back