• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Planned Protest/ Boycott of the Ipswich Town Pre-Season Game

Also lads we are in contact with Southend Radio and the Echo over this, there may be an interview with me and Matt this week with Southend Radio, just in contact with them at the moment. Will let you know if anything else happens!

Nice plan, but you missed one thing out, the most important thing ..... the AIM of the protest.

Nice plan, but you missed one thing out, the most important thing ..... the AIM of the protest.

Yes sorry mate. I did sort of say it a few times.

This is to show the very few players we are full behind them 100% but this is to show Ron, That we are more sensible than calling him a **** and we can just put him under pressure, with flags saying 'We need players', 'Wheres our new stadium'

For the sake of your health jack take a time out and go get your balls wet in some sweet tasting 14 year old before you explode.
A protest is great but im afraid will change nothing,you might as well boycott hair products.

Funny one you are :D :D :D Why can you not post of here without someone acting like an idiot, yes i am young who cares? You could be an OAP but i aint saying to you go a get your Pension money from the post office, grow up!

so why exactly is banner needed to ask wheres the new stadium.. we dont need a new one, seeing as we could ground share with hullbridge or maybe concord, as this will be the level we will be at very soon.

so why exactly is banner needed to ask wheres the new stadium.. we dont need a new one, seeing as we could ground share with hullbridge or maybe concord, as this will be the level we will be at very soon.

Because he did promise at the Q&A that the stadium will start at the beginning of this month!

Ron promises a lot of things, we can forget about the stadium for now, survival's what we should focus on.

Because he did promise at the Q&A that the stadium will start at the beginning of this month!

if you believed that then you are a fool, so your now protesting to show support the the players that are left and wheres the new ground??? but not to get/sort the heart of the problem out?

i dont understand your thinking

For the sake of your health jack take a time out and go get your balls wet in some sweet tasting 14 year old before you explode.
A protest is great but im afraid will change nothing,you might as well boycott hair products.

Wish i could green you T. Had me in stitches

i really do back the idea of a protest, waving flags can do wonders these days. Ron will look at them and think hes doing something wrong in an instant.

Back