Hi all, just a post that really needs to be done.
- A big thanks to Smiffy for his hard work over the seasons on the drum, not many people will do it but fair play and what a great job he has done in doing it.
- With no one else offering to take over being the drummer, i took over in 2nd half of todays game, i've never played/used a drum before and i tried my best. If this is going to be a regular thing of me playing in then sure it will get better but things dont just happen overnight. If anyone thinks they could do a better job come over and try it, its not easy. Also its demoralising while your standing there trying your best and no other ***** will sing.
- A message to everyone if your not prepared to stand there and sing your heart out what are you doing there, there was 3/4 of todays W block standing there looking dead, sing up or get out.
- I stood up on the chair today trying to get everyone going and everyone looked at me like i was some sort of ****, join in. Also stewards come over and had a word because CCTV watch me stand on the seat. What is football coming to?
- Also message to the rest of the stadium, why is it always down to us, be nice if some other people started.