• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Restaurant Scores on the doors

Glad to see Jade Palace in Wickford given 5 * and not over priced because they have it

Superb place for a Friday or Saturday evening meal

You have to wonder how a Pizza restaurant or a kebab shop get one star.

It's not like they are dealing with oysters or poisonous Japanese blowfish.

You have to wonder how a Pizza restaurant or a kebab shop get one star.

It's not like they are dealing with oysters or poisonous Japanese blowfish.

Blowfish pizza is my favourite.

This is why the shop near Roots Hall was able to hold out for so long, demanding a high price from Uncle Ron!

Glad to see Jade Palace in Wickford given 5 * and not over priced because they have it

Superb place for a Friday or Saturday evening meal

Made my debut at Jade Palace on Saturday Night and hit the D flo. Have to say that all round the food was very good. However, some very salty chicken commented on by half the table and prawn toast that was more fried bread was disappointing. That said I would still give the whole experience 8/10.

Marco Polo, the Indian in Wickford is class, in my opinion.

Back