• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ritblat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine it's some sort of "we know (or think we know) something on Ron and Delancey that nobody else does". But like I say (coming all over Tilly) if it's a serious investigative piece, you don't blow your cover by cryptically posting snippets on a message board.

Strange..

I notice that Irate Ian works for Account Collections, based on London Road, who are Licensed & Bonded Certificated Bailiffs...

:eek:

Looking at Irate Ian's profile he has something to do with debtcollection.com a baliff and private detective firm - maybe he's trying to seize Ritblatts assets!!!!

This is now not a 5* thread!

Edit...
Beat me to it Smiffy!!!

Looking at Irate Ian's profile he has something to do with debtcollection.com a baliff and private detective firm - maybe he's trying to seize Ritblatts assets!!!!

This is now not a 5* thread!

Edit...
Beat me to it Smiffy!!!

I know who Ian is and he's a Southend fan. In fact, accountcollection also sponsored SZFC and SZ in the past.

I reckon George Soros is about to invest into Southend United FC

Money Money in a Rich Mans World.....

Premiership in 3 years boys n Girls the blokes loaded

HAPPY DAYS n EVERYONES A WINNER:) :) :) :)

The original Investment became too "long term" for Delancey, they wanted a quick return for their money, so they sold their 50% share to MD .However once the planning permission has been granted and it is all systems go, Ron will need money , and quick, to get this thing moving. Who is to say that there wasn't a clause in the sale from Delancey to MD stipulating first refusal on any future re-financing deal.
Given the planning decision is due any day now, it would make sense to get the funding in place.

Haha, nothing like a bit of wishful thinking eh Rich!

Maybe BUT a few years back someone here where I work (city)whos not a Southend Fan did say to me he was looking into investing in to Southend United FC.....

Hey never say never :-)

So maybe we have a potential multi million pound investor, whos about to fund the new stadium?

Interesting...

Lets hope so and we are the next wigan, blackburn or reading..

Or maybe im getting a little bit over excited!

So maybe we have a potential multi million pound investor, whos about to fund the new stadium?

Interesting...

Ron Martin is not silly… he knows Southend United FC needs the Supporters on board and WE the Fans make up the club and he is now a fan just like us and wants as many of us on board hey hense the open share issue… If we get the go ahead there will be massive interest from the money men who will want to a part of the Action ….

If we get the go ahead for the Stadium and the shopping outlets etc the interest n investers in our club will be out this world …

I would sooner watch **** dry than watch any of the rubbish those three clubs dredge up.. (OK thats prob a bit harsh on Reading on their day)

I would sooner watch **** dry than watch any of the rubbish those three clubs dredge up.. (OK thats prob a bit harsh on Reading on their day)

Have to say I have some sympathy here, the thought of becoming a souless premiership 'money' club doesn't get me excited. I'd rather see us established as a mid / upper Championship side by getting there under our own steam.

If I wanted success at any price I would never have started supporting a skint 4th division club..

the thought of becoming a souless premiership 'money' club doesn't get me excited.

A view shared here, too. Would rather keep the identity of the club intact.

That said, I think we're all getting a little carried away here right now.

£5 to the first person that confirms a sighting of George Soros in the Directors Box!

I imagine it's some sort of "we know (or think we know) something on Ron and Delancey that nobody else does". But like I say (coming all over Tilly) if it's a serious investigative piece, you don't blow your cover by cryptically posting snippets on a message board.

Why imagine anything? Original post simply asks for information. If someone wishes to attempt to find out who has the controlling interest in SUFC then good luck to him. I remember Mr Martin telling the shareholders at the recent AGM not to be concerned at the level of debt as it would never have to be repaid.Good news then but is all as seems?

One would question why anyone who had the opportunity to be part of SUFC 4,5,6,7 years ago but didn't take it, would do so now?

I have only been able to come up with one answer....Profit. They could not see a return for their money then but we now have planning permission (they sure as hell won't come in if we don't) there will be a return in their investment.
If Ron needs assistance in raising the funds for the new stadium , then that is up to him, I just hope he doesn't feel the need to sell us up the river, as I thought the concerns about him being in it purely for the money had been fairly and squarely put to bed .
I know TMWLT has posted similar concerns perviously and been roundly condemned (I may have even condemned him myself , I can't remember) but if the names mentioned on this thread do reappear in the SUFC/SEL frame in the future then he had more insight than we gave him credit.
Neither Soros or Ritblat would be interested in the football, it will be the real estate and the profit, they will not put any money into the bootomless pit that is a football team................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back