• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

birds wont be impressed if you say c***ing.

Why is that? It's always bothered me.
Why do females hate that word so much?
I mean we don't have a paddy if some comes out with a slang term for the male anatomy do we?
It's also good if you encounter a woman offended by the C word to troll out the "well, c**ts are beautiful things" argument :p

birds wont be impressed if you say c***ing.

Why is that? It's always bothered me.
Why do females hate that word so much?
I mean we don't have a paddy if some comes out with a slang term for the male anatomy do we?
It's also good if you encounter a woman offended by the C word to troll out the "well, c**ts are beautiful things" argument :p

Actually I am female and I actually think it is the only word you can use that truely makes you feel better when you say it to or about someone you hate!
In fact all my female friends all very girly use the word like its going out of fashion sometimes especially once the wine starts flowing lol
I hate women that pretend to be offended by it, as if it perhaps makes them somewhat superior to men or something like you say its just the opposite to di*k or co*k!

Actually I am female and I actually think it is the only word you can use that truely makes you feel better when you say it to or about someone you hate!
In fact all my female friends all very girly use the word like its going out of fashion sometimes especially once the wine starts flowing lol
I hate women that pretend to be offended by it, as if it perhaps makes them somewhat superior to men or something like you say its just the opposite to di*k or co*k!

Thanks for that. I normally have to pay £1.50 a minute for this kind of stuff.:p

Two bottles of wine and a tape recorder coming up :)

It's good to see there are so many open-minded people on here. Thanks to Robbie Blake we are literally breaking down gender barriers as we type.

Thanks for that. I normally have to pay £1.50 a minute for this kind of stuff.:p

Two bottles of wine and a tape recorder coming up :)

Great - If I just PM you my address you can send the tape recorder and two bottles of wine round, we like rose :) ta :D

Back