• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ryan Leonard

Hope the Millwall scummy-ness isn’t rubbing off on our Lenny!

Crying shame he ended up there!

At the end of the day he's getting a run of games, in the position he should be playing at the level he should be playing and that trumps all else [for me].

Was there last night, didn't cover himself with glory. Ref was bent as usual though so swings and roundabouts

Move to The New Den has been made permanent now.

For a record fee apparently. Their old record fee was £800k. Soccerbase are reporting £990k but everywhere else says undisclosed.

Anyone know if we had a sell on percentage from Sheffield United?

1.2 million was what was mooted down from our local press.

For anyone interested, has picked up over christmas and been excellent. Started the last game as captain until Moro came on and was very good. Ran the length off the pitch in the 93rd minute from their corner to get the ball clear and won us a corner out of it. Good to see him coming back to form.

1.2 million was what was mooted down from our local press.

For anyone interested, has picked up over christmas and been excellent. Started the last game as captain until Moro came on and was very good. Ran the length off the pitch in the 93rd minute from their corner to get the ball clear and won us a corner out of it. Good to see him coming back to form.
This is one of my favourite Lenny clips against Bury @Marsh92 . On 18 secs he runs down Harry Bunn and on 1m 44 secs he whacks the winner in. Perfect.

This is one of my favourite Lenny clips against Bury @Marsh92 . On 18 secs he runs down Harry Bunn and on 1m 44 secs he whacks the winner in. Perfect.

I hadn't realised that was Harry Bunn, we've seen him and know how fast he is!

That's my all time favourite Lenny game - that track back is the most impressive I've ever seen, and then to get the winner with a long distance dig as well..... :Worthy:

A year ago today he got his move away :Sad:

I hate having to like anything about Millwall, but I am delighted Lenny has now found a home where people have a bit of an idea about how to play him. Wilder had no bloody idea.

:Hilarious:

Nice to see a Sheffield club back in the top flight. Just a shame it’s United and not Wednesday

Last edited:
Was talking to a Millwall-supporting colleague at work today. He was in the throes of gloom about their future and predicting a massive clear out of their squad. He said: "You'll probably be able to get Leonard back for (naughty word) all".

I wish!

Was talking to a Millwall-supporting colleague at work today. He was in the throes of gloom about their future and predicting a massive clear out of their squad. He said: "You'll probably be able to get Leonard back for (naughty word) all".

I wish!

Hi Cultist. Lenny was their most expensive signing ever, they announced, even tho the fee was undisclosed. So as Tom Bradshaw was 990K, Lenny was probably a Million or a bit more. So if they were to unload him, it will probably be for over 700K. So obviously well out of our price range and affordable salary on top. I don't think Lenny would want to drop down Leagues anyway. I hope you're still enjoying the South Stand Upper. Hopefully you will see a Southend goal at that end on Saturday.

Hi Cultist. Lenny was their most expensive signing ever, they announced, even tho the fee was undisclosed. So as Tom Bradshaw was 990K, Lenny was probably a Million or a bit more. So if they were to unload him, it will probably be for over 700K. So obviously well out of our price range and affordable salary on top. I don't think Lenny would want to drop down Leagues anyway. I hope you're still enjoying the South Stand Upper. Hopefully you will see a Southend goal at that end on Saturday.
I know all of these things. Hence my "I wish!" :)

I don't care what end we score in as long as we do. Ideally, in greater quantities than Sunderland manage.

Back