• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You shaving preference

• Total voters
Wet shave for me. I used to use an electric but found it really difficult to use when I was on holiday in a very hot country. My face was sweating, making shaving nigh on impossible. I then decided that wet would be better since my face could sweat all it likes and it wouldn't make a difference.

I also find a wet shave closer. An electric will feel just as close, but won't last nearly as long.

Also, as someone else has said, the way to not cut yourself is to use a very sharp blade. But if you do cut yourself, here's a top tip: the best thing to stop the bleeding is lip balm. Seriously, it really does work.

For day to day use, I use a Philips electric razor which spurts out nivea moisturising cream. I use this in the shower so it's just as good as a wet shave but a lot less hassle.

However if I go more than 2 days (I.e weekend), I'll have a proper wet shave in the sink which gives me my base for the week.

I'm on a half term break at the mo with the kids and haven't shaved since saturday so the Beckham look is fast approaching.

Simply has to be Gillette Fusion 5+1 Power Core Duo with vibration.

This bad boy rules the roost

315783563_8584ec35fe.jpg

Back