• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How many letters have you got?

• Total voters

scrounger

Duncan Goodhew
Following on from DTS's poll of the fastest conquest and the poll a little while ago referring to how many partners, I was wondering how many different letters people have achieved.

Basically, the idea is that you snake a girl (or indeed a guy for the female members of the Zone) and the first letter of her first name is the letter you use.

If people travel to Thailand (or similar locations) they may be able to achieve such difficult letters as X.

Doubling up on letters does not count, only 26 different letters is the aim. If you do not catch their name, that is your own fault for being a slag or too keen! Obviously I do not expect anyone to come close in completing the 26. I am nowhere near and have managed to achieve a feat in itself - 4 Leanne's. Some people think this is great, I merely see it has hindering my chances of achieving more letters.

I am in the region of a measley 8 different letters.

Copyright announcement - Special thanks to Einstein for introducing this game.

Last edited:
I think figures will be low here all round as I have had my fair share and yet can only muster 9 letters A,C,D,E,H,J,L,M & S.

I do think the bulk of girls names come from that pool of letters with the possible exception of N.

:confused:

bit of a thinker this one!!! as far as i can recall i have 10 with some "doubles" they be....t,a,n,d,l,k,s,c,g,e

I have an X in my back catalogue if that helps, the manic Xristina from Greece.

If you're wondering, you pronounce it with the back of your throat. Hgggristeeena!

Following on from DTS's poll of the fastest conquest and the poll a little while ago referring to how many partners, I was wondering how many different letters people have achieved.

Basically, the idea is that you snake a girl (or indeed a guy for the female members of the Zone) and the first letter of her first name is the letter you use.

If people travel to Thailand (or similar locations) they may be able to achieve such difficult letters as X.

Doubling up on letters does not count, only 26 different letters is the aim. If you do not catch their name, that is your own fault for being a slag or too keen! Obviously I do not expect anyone to come close in completing the 26. I am nowhere near and have managed to achieve a feat in itself - 4 Leanne's. Some people think this is great, I merely see it has hindering my chances of achieving more letters.

I am in the region of a measley 8 different letters.

Oi - copyright of Einstein should be included in your post - I introduced you to this game :p

4 for me. Severely hampered by a hat-trick of Fiona's, and an 'x' (But not in the same sense as Alec! :D)

Severely hampered by a hat-trick of Fiona's
I have a really odd pattern on that front as well... half the women I've slept with have been called Catherine or Katherine. Problem is, if I were to shout "Urngh, Kate!" in a moment of reverie, as it were, it probably wouldn't go down too well now...

:eek: :thump:

I am nowhere near and have managed to achieve a feat in itself - 4 Leanne's. Some people think this is great, I merely see it has hindering my chances of achieving more letters.

Scrounger we all know it is your face that hinders the accumulation of additional letters.

Last edited:
Back