• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
A Basildon born dance music producer and lifelong Southend United fan has taken the time out of his schedule to record the track “On To Victory”.

The track has been described as the ideal ‘pre kick off anthem’ and has been self funded and recorded especially for his local club in aid of Diabetes UK.

The dance music producer from Benfleet, Essex goes by the artist name ‘Sargantos’ and hopes that the track can unite fans and support the charity Diabetes UK. Sargantos has stated he will donate 100% of all sales profit made via iTunes to the charity which he hopes will raise awareness to the life changing condition.

Sargantos, 28, and his family have been directly affected by Diabetes and he hopes that the release of “On To Victory” can at least raise some awareness to the fact that an estimated 850,000 people have the condition but don’t yet know it.

“My brother was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes on his 23rd birthday in 2009. Since then I have played in two Football Aid matches at Roots Hall to raise awareness of the condition.

A lot of people think that it only affects older people but that is not the case and it’s really important that everyone is aware of its signs and symptoms.”

The track “On To Victory” can be listened to for free right now via Sargantos’s facebook page HERE - and can be purchased online via iTunes from Saturday 8th October and of which 100% of the profits will be donated to the charity Diabetes UK.

Well it's better than 'Put Your Hands Up For Southend United FC'...

My ultimate practical joke was putting this on Mrs Pubey's iPod in place of the original (one of her favourite songs). She went nuts!

Really liked that, and it would be a fantastic pre-match anthem. My only criticism of the track is that I was waiting for it to explode with a four-to-the-floor pounding drum track but it never came. Menacing, nonetheless.

The song , (Take Me) To the Sea is very good also I think :thumbsup:

My ultimate practical joke was putting this on Mrs Pubey's iPod in place of the original (one of her favourite songs). She went nuts!

I agree this is a good new tune... also for great cause, I'll be buying!

I didn't realise the "Put Your Hands" track was available? I actually love that! Anyone fancy emailing?

Nothing will ever beat this though.

[video=youtube;PoxRGQcsueE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoxRGQcsueE[/video]

I've been looking for that Seasiders song for years. That needs to get played more often!

I would just like to say a big thanks to everyone's support on SZ, TBV, on FB, Twitter and all the PM's and emails I have received so far and its only been a day since it went up online! Also some people experienced bass-loss on the track via facebook - this is now fixed.

The track "On To Victory" is now available to play and to download for FREE via my www.facebook.com/sargantos page and from saturday will be an OPTIONAL purchase on iTunes for Diabetes UK.

I have today had inquiries from both local and national press regarding this track. Which is truly amazing.

If we can get this track as the new pre-kick off tune then it would not only be a personal dream come true but also great awareness for the charity and a huge honor.

This track was written for the club, the staff and the fans - and therefore will always remain free for the club to use in a positive way and for the fans to download and share for free.

UTB

Sargantos

Really liked that, and it would be a fantastic pre-match anthem. My only criticism of the track is that I was waiting for it to explode with a four-to-the-floor pounding drum track but it never came. Menacing, nonetheless.

Maybe a remix could remedy that Kris

This is available NOW on itunes for only a 79p donation.

Come on peoples, this is our great new anthem.

Great idea, great song and a great cause.

Back