• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Southend United v Colchester United next season?

Bring them down!!
Love the rivalry between us. I remember one of our supporters at layer rd managed to take a col ewe flag from their home end and brought it back in the away terrace where it was set on fire.

Iā€™m sure Tommy2holes got carted off in sweat box as well!!

Yes the brothers are making a huge difference in terms of the team and the club in general, if they can keep us up and have money to spend, I feel we could do well next season.
I guess that will depend on how ambitious your owner is interms of backing the cowleys. Cowling strikes me as owner who heavily invested in the youth side of things but maybe not the first team, whether he would be prepared to go all out and back cowleys to push for top end of the league im not sure. I do think you have great management for league 2 and with backing you could do well.

Hooliganism led to the deaths at the Heysel Stadium. With fencing being implemented in England being a large contributory factor to the number of deaths in the Hillsborough disaster. People should be ashamed that they still think of those days with affection and nostalgia. Ask any Cambridge fan how they feel.

I would think some would be happy that no charges were ever brought against them despite slapping Southend fans on the train down. Punching people in the Railway and the Spread. Hurling glasses at home fans that were never looking for trouble and forcing the landlady of the Blue Boar to seek police help during the game.

Probably they regret hanging around even after the police had closed down the football operation at 7pm. Probably regret targeting the Railway on the way home. Hopefully they can be honest with themselves and admit they contributed to what was shameful outcome.

As you rightfully point out in your post. Peoples stupid and sometimes violent actions have knock on effects that can end in disaster. Still worth remembering that far more people have been killed or kicked senseless within 500m of TOTS than ever ever been injured at RH. I remember 6 deaths in one year along the sea front.

Bring them down!!
Love the rivalry between us. I remember one of our supporters at layer rd managed to take a col ewe flag from their home end and brought it back in the away terrace where it was set on fire.

Iā€™m sure Tommy2holes got carted off in sweat box as well!!

I definitely didn't but did nearly get ambushed in the park outside later road

Back