• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Spotify Music - ShrimperZone United

Think it will be interesting to find out what everyone is into, should be fun!

I've added a couple too :)

Cheers John. Just tried it and received this message "Spotify free is not available in your country". I stand by my original statement.

Unbelievable. Jeff.

That sounds like Double Dutch to me Glen

Coat and out of here...whooooooooooooooosh

i dunno what's happened but a few songs seem to have been deleted from the playlist. feel free to readd, or put on something new if yours were affected.

i joine,d and it said you cant without parental consent as you are not 18, then a box came up saying do you have parental consent:)

If you have a U3 Pen Drive, then using 'Package Factory' you can create a U3 version!! Ideal for those who have to use corporate laptops/PCs (assuming there isn't a USB device lockdown policy)..

Cheers

If you have a U3 Pen Drive, then using 'Package Factory' you can create a U3 version!! Ideal for those who have to use corporate laptops/PCs (assuming there isn't a USB device lockdown policy)..

Cheers

great tip!!

Back