• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

leeblue

Members
So as we are now 100 percent looking at next season I believe a big old clearout is required. I am certainly not looking to start a big slagging off of players just an honest assessment of the team and where they as individuals and as a team have slumped from the team that obtained 83 points last season. I beleive many of the first team are just not good enough tbh. Barker has definitely had it, as good as he was for a large part of last season he has lost a lot of pace/mobility etc and could do with being shown the door.

Smith.......I actually can not nake my mind up, good one week poor the next, probably keep him

Clohessey....as I understand is out of contract and looks like leaving

Cresswell....keep for sure but good CB partner a must

Phillips. ..... has just deteriorated rapidly looks like he has a mistake in him very shaky of late, out tge door

Straker......I believe he has another year to go.........not good enough imo, probably stay

Hurst. .......hot and cold but such an asset when hot....keep

Prosser......has improved keep

Laird.......has suffered with injuries but gas good engine though....keep

Timlin.......quite simply all efforts must be made to keep him his absence has left a gaping chasm in the team

Tomlin.......I understand he is off would keep but not our choice

Corr.......Keep.....love the bloke

Leonard.......never been a fan but he was starting to turn me round a bit......undecided tbh

Eastwood. ....still under contract so probably keep, a decent pre season and who knows

Harris........see Eastwood........same could be said. I do feel for him though, he was never suited sturrocks hoofball and then when style changed was injured.

I am sure there are others I have missed but I fully expect a very different team next season probably a few old pros mixed with a few loanees from browns mates (big sam etc) As always an interesting summer coming up.

Oh wait mohsni......... you know what I wont even go there