• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer Transfer Window Thread 2020

He'll be back by November

Isn't October our busiest month of the season? Or one of them. If he's not back until November he is going to miss a minimum of 7 matches already, and this is under the assumption that there will be no setbacks.

Don't forget there are still plenty of out of contract players out there that will start getting a bit desperate over the next few weeks I'd expect Charlie to go next week and he will end up being replaced by someone out of contract.

As harsh as it may seem I fully expect White to leave in Jan with a new CB coming in to replace him if we need to / the season is still going. He's played a handful of games this calender year so doesn't seem worth a new deal

The initial two were Hobson and Green.

Since then Akinola, McCormack, Kyle Taylor and Nathaniel-George have come in and Isaac Hutchinson has departed. Humprhys had already left and Kelman may well be on his way too.

So other than Charlie leaving are we done for the window?
I reckon we’ll bring in Jerome to get the team’s Melody Unchained.

Are we allowed to send loans back? I thought we had to keep them for the agreed time since the fixed term loans rules came in

Are we allowed to send loans back? I thought we had to keep them for the agreed time since the fixed term loans rules came in

I thought we could send them back as long as the transfer window was open, so a full year loan could be sent back during the January window.

I could be wrong, though.

I thought the club said Green injury not so bad and quick healing means he could be back in 4 weeks. Equally he is on a 6 month loan so could be returned in that time if the injury looks to be longer and also match fitness would need to be considered.
With regret I think I would be in the send back camp if signs suggest this will be a while, so he could also get care at Home club etc and we could quickly get a replacement but in midfield or Centre Back?

We have both Egbri and our goal scorer from the Crawley match , he has shown he can play that position
I don't mean to be harsh ... but one good cross doesn't change the fact that he isn't ready yet.

Egbri is a decent player to bring on as a sub but to rely on him for 30 odd games this season spells trouble.

Also Ralph is not a winger.

I'd rather get someone in instead of having an injured player taking up a place.

I don't mean to be harsh ... but one good cross doesn't change the fact that he isn't ready yet.

Egbri is a decent player to bring on as a sub but to rely on him for 30 odd games this season spells trouble.

I'd rather get someone in instead of having an injured player taking up a place.
id rather have that space taken upby a DM ,CD or Striker myself .
Demi and Ralph can both pay those flanks in a 4-4-2 formation which seems MM preferred formation

Gareth Bale started out as a left back, sometimes a forwards move works wonders for a player.

Ralph should do okay as a winger, he certainly is not a left back!
I thought Ralph was more than ok at LB but the obviously best position for him is wing-back.Exactly the same applies to Demi on the right.
It took that “genius” Harry Redknapp ages and ages to recognise that Bale’s best position wasn’t at the back.
Famously,Spurs didn’t win a single one of Bales first 30 or so games.

Chris Phillips just said that MMN and Eren Kinali are now unregistered. Can only guess that allows some room?

Back