• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer Transfer Window Thread 2020

Chris Phillips just said that MMN and Eren Kinali are now unregistered. Can only guess that allows some room?

GK: Oxley, Seaden (2)
FBs: Bwomono, Ralph, Clifford (3)
CBs: Hobson, Lennon, White, Dieng, Kyprianou, R Taylor (6)
CMs: K Taylor, Demetriou, McCormack, Gard, Phillips (5)
Ws: Egbri, Green, A N-G (3)
CFs: Acquah, Goodship, Akinola, Rush and, for now, Kelman (5)

That looks like 24 to me.
Maybe we can only register Akinola once Charlie has been sold?

Seaden, Kyprianou and Rush were all on the bench Saturday so I assume they are still registered.

GK: Oxley, Seaden (2)
FBs: Bwomono, Ralph, Clifford (3)
CBs: Hobson, Lennon, White, Dieng, Kyprianou, R Taylor (6)
CMs: K Taylor, Demetriou, McCormack, Gard, Phillips (5)
Ws: Egbri, Green, A N-G (3)
CFs: Acquah, Goodship, Akinola, Rush and, for now, Kelman (5)

That looks like 24 to me.
Maybe we can only register Akinola once Charlie has been sold?

Seaden, Kyprianou and Rush were all on the bench Saturday so I assume they are still registered.

Maybe Gard and Phillips are classed as youth players ?

I have no idea how this all works

Knowing our luck we will get found guilty of fielding ineligible players and get points deducted haha

Out of interest which of the players that we released last season are still without clubs? I've got a hunch we might see someone like Mantom come back later this month

Crawley also released Filipe Morais today. Would be good if we can get him on the books too, even if just for a season

He only half qualifies to be signed by southend. You have to be 35 and over AND previously or currently injured for a while. ( I am joking of course- not all are old).

He's 35 next month! No thank you!

You never know though, a few years ago now, but I thought exactly that when we signed Mickey Stockwell from Ipswich. I thought not another past it Ipswich reject etc........... How wrong could I be, he was 35 at the time and had 3 great seasons with us playing many cup matches and 131 league games from 2000-2003.

We signed a 36 year old Alan McCormack and he’s now injured...so maybe he wouldn’t be too bad a signing

How many of these have been good signings for us?

Off the top of my head the best young loanee strikers we've had are Assombalonga, Robinson and Pigott. None of them have been from Premier League clubs and they all had a successful experience out on loan before.

Was Barnard a loan at first?

Please be Calvert-Lewin ?

I really dont want to get your hopes up and I should say anything as my contact at the club is obviously well protected, but I'm "in the know" and all I can say is watch this space.

There will be a story later today about DCL having to leave the England training camp.

I've already said too much. But remember, I'm in the know OK....

(100% happening)

I really dont want to get your hopes up and I should say anything as my contact at the club is obviously well protected, but I'm "in the know" and all I can say is watch this space.

There will be a story later today about DCL having to leave the England training camp.

I've already said too much. But remember, I'm in the know OK....

(100% happening)
I thought as much. Also wondered if thats the reason Tammy Abraham, Ben Chilwell and Jadon Sancho have not yet joined the England team at St Georges Park

Ron has finally found that war chest :Happy:

Back