• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lord Football

Blues on Tour
Fellow Zoners

Aside from reading the daily fun and frivolity of the new kit thread this summer, I also found myself on the Supporters Group representing Shrimperzone.

I will be attending a meeting tomorrow. Having had a wee chattette with ****le43 (who is handily in Scotland) to get some background we both believe the major talking point will be the situation outside the ground before and after kick off. The police will now be allowed to speak about the events of the Cambridge match.

The matter is further complicated by the closure of the Blue Boar and away fans being directed to the Plough.

i'd appreciate any sensible thoughts you may have on how away fans should be handled this season. I've read the Simon Dobbin thread so understand that there is a strong view that the police should have been more pro-active before the game started and I'll happily feed that back.

If there is anything else on this subject, or any other (bar onions) you would like me to raise can you please either drop me a PM or put it in this thread.

I'll report back on here after the meeting and will ensure that next meeting I give you slightly more time for communication.