• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TBV/SZ Pub for Chelsea - United for Southend

Is Ldnfasto's pub where all his hommies hang out and they play non stop Rap music all day?

:cool:

Cross Keys is only a 5 min walk from Hamilton Hall so I think either is going to be a good pick. Personally I am going to go for the Hamilton Hall but if it's crowded then Cross Keys looks like the best bet.

i only said Cross Keys coz its 5 mins walk from both Liverpool St and Fenchurch St Stations. Also, when we are done there, its a 3 min walk to Monument Station for the District line direct to Fulham Broadway.

Got visions of young Ant getting lost in the middle of the City without his ticket!

Last edited:
My mate controls some of the Pubs security on match days he said for the Southend game on Saturday loads of pubs are only letting fans with home tickets via the back entrances etc (that’s ok some of my mates have tickets for the home ends) he said they are expecting around 1000 ticket less Southend turning up for the **** up.lol

Back