• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TBV/SZ Pub for Chelsea - United for Southend

Unfortunately i'm too youn to go on a boozer and i'm going to the match with my parents, but take over Trafalgar square for me. Leave a little memo on the floor. "Shrimpers were here"

Unfortunately i'm too youn to go on a boozer and i'm going to the match with my parents, but take over Trafalgar square for me. Leave a little memo on the floor. "Shrimpers were here"
That young man,about somes it up,superb post and a green for you.

Nope that was the Counting House or some such.

I still think we may be better served to find a suitable watering hole along Fulham Broadway.

We intend to head off to Fulham Broadway about 11-30ish H ..then we have to meet the big Blue Trust Coach to collect the boxes of flags and be at the ground at 1ish

All

does anyone know if either HH or Cross keys allows in Children, will have my 10 year old son with me.

Cheers Dave

How about Pubs at baker street... All england fans meet here for games so we know its ok... If not where will everyone be going?? Get a poll going..!

All

does anyone know if either HH or Cross keys allows in Children, will have my 10 year old son with me.

Cheers Dave

Looks like Crosse Keys does mate.

Taken from JD Wetherspoons site..

We do allow children on the premises here at The Crosse Keys, however it is advisable to call us on 020 7623 4824 in advance to check specific child restrictions.

Looks like Crosse Keys does mate.

Taken from JD Wetherspoons site..

We do allow children on the premises here at The Crosse Keys, however it is advisable to call us on 020 7623 4824 in advance to check specific child restrictions.

Damn and blast never thought any of them would which is why we opted for the coach.

Nice looking pub. Huge aswell!...

All aboard for The Crosse Keys then.

Opens at 9am on Saturday for all you early birds!

600x425_0364_2.jpg

Here's the directions to it chaps - http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=EC3...=0.007251,0.022659&z=16&g=EC3V+0DR&iwloc=addr

Last edited:
Ok just got home... Pub too busy so me and the misses went home to cerebrate the New Year together awwwwwwwwww

I have to say been a city boy drunk in there loads of times the cross keys is a good choice……

Hamilton Hall first for the Wickford Boys 30 plus I must add… maybe pop down and say hello to The True Voice boys n Girls

One Team In Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

This is OUR FA Cup final

Happy Days

Ok just got home... Pub too busy so me and the misses went home to cerebrate the New Year together awwwwwwwwww

I have to say been a city boy drunk in there loads of times the cross keys is a good choice……

Hamilton Hall first for the Wickford Boys 30 plus I must add… maybe pop down and say hello to The True Voice boys n Girls

One Team In Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

This is OUR FA Cup final

Happy Days

Bit pished too mate? Happy New Year!

Do I know Tony Hall? Is that Tone as in Berrichone? If so he's a very naughty man!

Back