• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

pickledseal

cowboy
Team Blues +

Southend United are pleased to announce the details of next season’s Team Blues membership schemes, introducing Team Blues + the brand new upgraded membership with many exclusive benefits.

Team Blues membership proved extremely popular last season with members receiving priority ticketing for all games – home, away and cup – which included both of the Chelsea FA Cup ties. Members also took advantage of the £5 TeamCard points either spending the £5 on Club Shop products or towards their Season Cards. This existing Team Blues membership package will continue for season 2009/2010 for £15 per person.

The new Team Blues + membership is a brand new package which has been formulated from supporter feedback from fans who cannot attend enough matches to warrant purchasing a Season Card. It is also an ideal present to give to any Blues supporter - young or old.

As well as the priority membership and TeamCard, the Team Blues + membership also includes a £2 ticket discount for any five league matches throughout the season, a one off limited edition scarf and a portable radio, perfect for you to keep up-to-date with other scores throughout the country on matchdays. Team Blues + membership is available for £30 per season for non Season Card holders.

The additional benefits make it a fantastic upgrade opportunity for Season Card holders and any holder wishing to take up Team Blues + can join for a special price of £20 per season. This gives them the option of bringing a friend to a few games at a cheaper price.

Team Blues + memberships will be sold on a limited edition basis of just 500 available. Contact the Blues Box Office to book yours no on 08444 770077.

A comparison of membership benefits can be found below:

Team Blues
Price = £15

Benefits:
* Priority ticketing after Season Card holders
* TeamCard membership with £5 worth of points pre-loaded on membership card

Team Blues +
Price = £20 for Season Card holders
£30 for non-Season Card holders

Benefits:
* 5 x £2 discount ticket vouchers*
* Exclusive Team Blues scarf**
* Exclusive Team Blues portable radio**
* Exclusive Team Blues presentation box**

So if you’d like to purchase or upgrade to Team Blues or Team Blues + for season 09/10 then please contact the Blues Box Office on 08444 77 00 77.

Team Card news:

Once you join Team Blues we will request a TeamCard for you. When this arrives it will have the £5 credit pre-loaded on to it, which is yours to spend any time from that moment.

If you are rejoining Team Blues or upgrading, your £5 worth of points will be added to your existing card straight away.

Throughout last season many new companies have signed up to TeamCard, most notably all McDonald’s stores in Southend and the Curry’s store on London Road, Southend. For a full list of our partners please visit www.teamcard.co.uk.

* Discounted tickets will be in the form of a ticket on your mobile phone, unless requested at point of redemption.

** Team Blues + package items will be dispatched from August 2009 to members

* 5 x £2 discount ticket vouchers*
* Exclusive Team Blues scarf**
* Exclusive Team Blues portable radio**
* Exclusive Team Blues presentation box**

Sounds tempting for me at 30 pounds.

What the hell is the presentation box about ?

I really dont see the benefit if you are a Season card holder already, I get priority on tickets and I already have about half a dozen scarfs. Getting a discount for a friend is not a bad idea but he wouldnt be able to sit with me as everyone else around my seat is season card holders already.

I really dont see the benefit if you are a Season card holder already, ]

That's a key point I think and is the reason I signed up as I'm NOT a sch (for fairly obvious reasons).Would also agree that the prike hike from 10 to 15 quid is a bit steep in the present economic climate.
I'll be even more miffed if we DON'T make it to the 3rd round of the cup AND get a plum draw which is the main reason I forked out.

<Sounds tempting for me at 30 pounds.

QUOTE]<

At 30 quid Premeirship Fulham are currently running a scheme which gives priority ticket allocation after Season Ticket Holders.That's value for money.
Southend's scheme doesn't really compare.

Back