• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Team for tomorrow

What do you think will be the line up tomorrow?

Due to the absence of Maher we will need to shuffle the midfield. I would like to see Pettefer play in the middle with Bentley and Corbett or Nicolau playing out on the left with Gower on the right, this would be more positive and give us greater attacking options.

However, Tilly will more than likely just bring in Hunt as a straight swap for Maher...........

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Sep. 10 2004,10:27)]Due to the absence of Maher we will need to shuffle the midfield.  I would like to see Pettefer play in the middle with Bentley and Corbett or Nicolau playing out on the left with Gower on the right, this would be more positive and give us greater attacking options.

However, Tilly will more than likely just bring in Hunt as a straight swap for Maher...........
Exactly.

Once again exactly, unfortunately.

Flahavan will be in goal.
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Sep. 10 2004,12:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Sep. 10 2004,12:08)]Flahavan will be in goal.  
wink.gif
Not necessarily. What's Mervyn Cawston doing tomorrow ?
This time warp is becoming a nuisance!

I just need to get the following off my chest:

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>LEWIS HUNT IS NOT A MIDFIELDER</span>

Aah, that feels better.

ghostface.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Sep. 10 2004,11:27)]What do you think will be the line up tomorrow?

Due to the absence of Maher we will need to shuffle the midfield.  I would like to see Pettefer play in the middle with Bentley and Corbett or Nicolau playing out on the left with Gower on the right, this would be more positive and give us greater attacking options.

thats not nicky nicolau is it! we told him he wasn't good enough in try outs last season!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (essex wanderer @ Sep. 10 2004,15:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Sep. 10 2004,11:27)]What do you think will be the line up tomorrow?

Due to the absence of Maher we will need to shuffle the midfield.  I would like to see Pettefer play in the middle with Bentley and Corbett or Nicolau playing out on the left with Gower on the right, this would be more positive and give us greater attacking options.

thats not nicky nicolau is it! we told him he wasn't good enough in try outs last season!
The very same.

Personally I can't see anything but Hunt coming in as a straight swap for Maher. I don't rate him as a midfielder but it also doesn't do to reshuffle a winning team too much.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (GNH @ Sep. 10 2004,15:49)]2day I is gonna be doing mostly catchin' and divin'
Will he know which area to do the divin' in & will he be using the Great Graeme's old divin' boots?  
biggrin.gif

I do hope Tes is'nt rush goalie as rushin' isn't one of his strong points.  I'd prefer it if he stuck to shootin', eadin' & two footed tacklin'.  
tounge.gif

Back