• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Time to give Flood a chance? By my reckoning only Dicko has scored out of our strikers in 2012. He could be a secret weapon, PS said himself he was very impressed.

Damn straight. I dont care if people label me as part of 'The Brady Bunch' he was a good man, astute and knew exactly what was needed to get us out of this division and more importantly financially secure. It was plodding along just fine until our chairman ****ed things up yet again.

Can't disagree with you at all.

Damn straight. I dont care if people label me as part of 'The Brady Bunch' he was a good man, astute and knew exactly what was needed to get us out of this division and more importantly financially secure. It was plodding along just fine until our chairman ****ed things up yet again.

[video=youtube;RthrZM7pjtA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RthrZM7pjtA[/video]

Just reminding me of the classic Inbetweeners 'sack tap' moment. Everytime Simon mentions Carly he gets a punch in the spuds. Good job that your mates don't apply that to you. Jesus you'd be in pain.

Tara...slap.
Tara this...slap.

Haha I'm only joking.

I was really saddened by his departure as it seemed as though you could trust him which is unusual in today's society.

It was plodding along just fine until our chairman ****ed things up yet again.

He went in the away dressing room after the game too so I hear, although Timlin has included Ron in the list of who he's apologised to for tonight's lacklustre showing.

Finally someone with a grip on what is happening. By all means have a pop at the players and the manager. But the root cause is above them. Whether some of you like it or not, its all gone down the pan since Tara left. Fact. And that was down to one mans greed, jealousy and continued failed promises. Enough is enough. We need an overhaul at boardroom level.

I agree, but then we needed that a long time ago before Brady got involved.

Have players been paid? Have office staff been paid? Why apologise to Ron? I think tax bill is due this week can we pay it?

Tara as has been said was more astute than what Ron ever will be.

Evidence of that is how we've stay out of trouble since he arrived.

Ron going into changing room? Does he really think he's going to get the utmost respect from the players.

Luggy migh well feel undermined by that as he won't take interference in the way Tilson put up with it.

Have players been paid? Have office staff been paid? Why apologise to Ron? I think tax bill is due this week can we pay it?

Tara as has been said was more astute than what Ron ever will be.

Evidence of that is how we've stay out of trouble since he arrived.

Ron going into changing room? Does he really think he's going to get the utmost respect from the players.

Luggy migh well feel undermined by that as he won't take interference in the way Tilson put up with it.

You seem to make these sort of inferences. Do you ever have anything to substantiate the fears or are you groping at straws, The point of this thread, missed or not, is that the team is supposed to be exactly, a team. I am fed up when PS does not say 'we' and include himself. There are more things to blame than the players. Management, tactics, motivation, communication to name but a few. But you seem to swing it to a chairman bashing exercise. If you have facts lets hear them. If not why undermine the work being done by the club?

Yes but he cant score a goal and as a striker this is his role.....
Not sure if that was a response to my Blair comment or not. Assuming it was, I know he doesn't score goals, however quite a few of our midfielders do (Hall, Martin, Ferdinand, Timlin, Mohsni) if Blair can hold the ball up this allows the players who know where the net is the chance to get into a good position to be passed to so they can shoot.

Unbel;ievable Rab. Me undermini g the Club. In the two years before Tara arrived who got us into meltdown? Who pulled the rug from under Tilson's feet? Who was trying to pay as less money possible when he knew damn well he owed every penny? who insulted the intelligence of the supporters with lies,deceipt and spin? who was it not paying players and staff on time? who was it the players and staff most had gripes with? Rab Ron is underming the Club himself and if you read posts from Smiffy, cricko ets, members who liaise with Club people, it appears Ron is on the brink of undermining this club of ours again. Since Tara's arrival we have kept ourselves out of treouble largely and now Ron rids himself of the man who inspired this turnaround. Tara said he now doubted the team's chances of promotion because of how a certain person was trying to pull all the strings and look at the team now, a pale shadow of what it was in the first half of the season. No its not a coincidence this has happened since he left for the players were extremely upset at his exit. Did you know Rab he was in the most part a good councel for the problematic players on our books and it was largely down to Tara that Ryan Hall was virtually let of the hook. Rab did you read my Tara resigns thread? You might have read my subtle hints 24 hours before this was announced that it was on the cards? Maybe I shouldn't have said anything but you say reveal facts so I have and now I'm sure you'll accuse me of being wrong in hinting at anything so I won't be able to win either way. For your info Rab me and my Dad are good acquantancies of an associate Director but this was not necessarily where I got the info from. Smiffy your right questions now need to be asked for things are simply not right behind the scenes. Another poster was correct. If Ron starts interfering in playing matters Luggy will be off. He won't be as patient as Tilson. For those who want to vent their views May I suggest writing a letter to the Echo via the Echo's sport address or via Chris Phillips. Rab - Just think who the serious underminer is.

While I'm at it Rab I suppose you believe Ron's claim that Tara is owed £150,000? Now if football was the be all and end all you'd have kittens regarding the figure he genuinly, truthfully owed. But then Ron has always been above board in monies he claims he owes ( in his lttle dreamworld) and on time hasn't he? Wake up and smell the coffee Rab.

Just a thought about Ron lurking around the tunnell and changing rooms could be a sign he is losing patience. Remember the home game with Boston 9 years ago when he zoomed down the Directors Box into the dug-out and started finger pointing at Steve Wignall. I've no idea whats going to happen and I still support Luggy but I do think there's only so many times you can say the exact same thing "I'm going to change personell, I"ll look at myself in the mirror and the team will as well". Constant repetitions are a becoming a common theme and in the end it will only lead to people pointing every increasingly in his direction with remarks such as " Ever thought it could be you, Paul". This occured with Alvin Martin.

OH NO, WE LOST A GAME!!

How the hell did it happen? We should WIN 4 out of every 5 games and draw the other one, otherwise we have failed.

Please PS and RM you must never let this happen again, it is totally unacceptable!

Yours overreactingly

Phil

Just a thought about Ron lurking around the tunnell and changing rooms could be a sign he is losing patience. Remember the home game with Boston 9 years ago when he zoomed down the Directors Box into the dug-out and started finger pointing at Steve Wignall. I've no idea whats going to happen and I still support Luggy but I do think there's only so many times you can say the exact same thing "I'm going to change personell, I"ll look at myself in the mirror and the team will as well". Constant repetitions are a becoming a common theme and in the end it will only lead to people pointing every increasingly in his direction with remarks such as " Ever thought it could be you, Paul". This occured with Alvin Martin.

If you were PS, being inerviewed after losing a game, what would you say exactly?

While I'm at it Rab I suppose you believe Ron's claim that Tara is owed £150,000? Now if football was the be all and end all you'd have kittens regarding the figure he genuinly, truthfully owed. But then Ron has always been above board in monies he claims he owes ( in his lttle dreamworld) and on time hasn't he? Wake up and smell the coffee Rab.

I think it is you that needs to wake up. I am sick and tired of this piddly minded one sided trash. I do not believe or disbelieve the amount TB is owed. I have not the slightest clue or knowledge. For all I know TB or even RM are merely figments of my imagination. Never met them, not likely to. But I do know there is more than one side to every story and for all the facts you think you know there will be as many facts or more that you do not. You just choose to believe one side of the issue.

Ron is a serial liar Rab. You choose to believe him its your wish. Tara said it like it is and what he said his plans were and they happened. Improving the playing budget, Bringing in players, paying people on time, and throughtout the year he was here no trouble with HMRC. Now please rab tell me Ron's truths and lies and compare the two.

£500k is the figure i've heard, but who really knows other than the two men themselves.

Back