• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The players were in for training today and the bit I saw was close passing routines. I was only there for a short time so they could have practised "longer" direct passing after I left.

To my mind, it's the shorter passing that's been the problem anyway.

unbel;ievable rab. Me undermini g the club. In the two years before tara arrived who got us into meltdown? Who pulled the rug from under tilson's feet? Who was trying to pay as less money possible when he knew damn well he owed every penny? Who insulted the intelligence of the supporters with lies,deceipt and spin? Who was it not paying players and staff on time? Who was it the players and staff most had gripes with? Rab ron is underming the club himself and if you read posts from smiffy, cricko ets, members who liaise with club people, it appears ron is on the brink of undermining this club of ours again. Since tara's arrival we have kept ourselves out of treouble largely and now ron rids himself of the man who inspired this turnaround. Tara said he now doubted the team's chances of promotion because of how a certain person was trying to pull all the strings and look at the team now, a pale shadow of what it was in the first half of the season. No its not a coincidence this has happened since he left for the players were extremely upset at his exit. Did you know rab he was in the most part a good councel for the problematic players on our books and it was largely down to tara that ryan hall was virtually let of the hook. Rab did you read my tara resigns thread? You might have read my subtle hints 24 hours before this was announced that it was on the cards? Maybe i shouldn't have said anything but you say reveal facts so i have and now i'm sure you'll accuse me of being wrong in hinting at anything so i won't be able to win either way. For your info rab me and my dad are good acquantancies of an associate director but this was not necessarily where i got the info from. Smiffy your right questions now need to be asked for things are simply not right behind the scenes. Another poster was correct. if ron starts interfering in playing matters luggy will be off. He won't be as patient as tilson. For those who want to vent their views may i suggest writing a letter to the echo via the echo's sport address or via chris phillips. Rab - just think who the serious underminer is.

start interfering ron as much as possible !!!!

with the amount of investiment stobarts have invested in the town, would it be so bad if the new stadium was called stadium stobart, or even the easyjet stadium!!

Could't agree more. When I was asked by the club to suggest a name for the new stadium my reply was 'name it after who ever pays you the most money'. emirates, sports direct, Etihad prove the point.

Ron is a serial liar Rab. You choose to believe him its your wish. Tara said it like it is and what he said his plans were and they happened. Improving the playing budget, Bringing in players, paying people on time, and throughtout the year he was here no trouble with HMRC. Now please rab tell me Ron's truths and lies and compare the two.

Sainsburys gave us 5 million (askRayleigh Boy).

At taht time we paid all of our tax debts atc and were left with over 1 million to run the club over the next year, in that time we had no further unpaid salaries/tax bills.

Is it possible that the moeny from Sainsburies played any part whatsoever in us being more financially stable? Id suggest it was a major contribution....

At taht time we paid all of our tax debts atc and were left with over 1 million to run the club over the next year, in that time we had no further unpaid salaries/tax bills.

Is it possible that the moeny from Sainsburies played any part whatsoever in us being more financially stable? Id suggest it was a major contribution....

.... helped by the current £100,000 per month donated by the Chairperson.

I very much doubt Sainsburys has given us a single penny. Secured financing yes but not given and at the end of the day it is RM who will be responsible for the monies if all goes pete tong. So yes, RM has personally provided it.

Back