• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko2

Dedicated to SlipperDuke.

Having to set the scene first..This occured about 10 years ago ..I had at that time spent many months decorating my bedroom in the then "Vogue" colours of the time...Beige on Beige.

She was a Girl (and I use that term loosly) who I had known some 20 odd years. She happened to move in around the corner from me with her current "ponce of the year". Very attractive and after 4 bottles of wine the face that used to look like a Bulldog chewing a wasp...Suddenly took on a new light.

She had popped around to see me after all these years as a mutual EX friend had informed her she was living close to me.We went over old stories and one thing led to another about women and men we had been with over the years..At this Juncture I have to point out I had only women although she wasnt that fussy apperently.

Soon after the Bottles had taken the desired effect, She (COFF)...erm well we decided that perhaps we had missed out on a tryst from our past. Now being a gentleman and shy like my goodself...It took her all off 3 mins to have my trousers off and her delicate ways ensured she had a bigger mouth than I had first realised.

Moving to the bedroom and with the obvious 4 hours of foreplay and copulating in all 208 positions she brought up a subject that her boyfriend had apperently taught her (Yeah RIGHT)..

Have you ever tryed it a different way she enquired?

(Now after 208 positions my mind was thinking there is another FFs.)

Er What position are you refering to my sweet?....(never look a gifthorse in the mouth)

Well have you tried botton s ex ?

Sorry run that by me again I said with a hidden smile.?

Bottom S ex, we should try that.

Well this was a first for me ...U have to try everything once in life I thought.

In for a penny, I took up the customary postion behind the Chocolate Starfish.. All was going well for the first 6 to 8 inches .....OK 2 inches....
When she decided to let Rip ... The followthrough had me rushing to the bathroom gagging..
Having washed down I returned to the "Love Pit".only to find her standing by the window wiping her a r s e on my NEW beige curtains....... Oh sorry she exclaimed I could not find anything to wipe it on....A night I have never repeated I hence to add and I am still waiting for her invite to dinner, so I can poo in her stew and make excuses to leave b4 eating it.

JOHN

Last edited:
hahahahaha oh jesus im about to give a really important seminar, and i have this pretty nasty picture in my head now!

Well that is spooky .. a mate said today "her" wants to catch up with you.

Changes curtains.

I'm reliably informed that gay couples have to be very careful about timing when they consumate their relationship in this way. I believe there's even a term for it, though I can't remember it for the life of me.

I'm reliably informed that gay couples have to be very careful about timing when they consumate their relationship in this way. I believe there's even a term for it, though I can't remember it for the life of me.

I'm sure u will inform us mate in the near future lol

I read about this once on a Popbitch email. Some celeb forgot to clean out his colon and when being pounded, apparently by a well endowed rent boy suddenly sprayed with explosive force the hotel walls with last nights dinner. :o

Not sure what the proceedure is and quite frankly Mr Shankly my sphincter is a one way valve thankyou very much.

Back